• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread [Game End - Serial Killer Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Anyway I'm Francesca Liddy x2 Refiller

Last night I refilled Whicker. I also figured on the off chance he's scum he would bus drive it to someone who is town and that would be a win/win

On Night 2 I refilled Watson because I thought she was vig and shot aurelian. Also didn't trust Ratchet and figured psychic would be killed or interfered with

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
Anyway I'm Francesca Liddy x2 Refiller

Last night I refilled Whicker. I also figured on the off chance he's scum he would bus drive it to someone who is town and that would be a win/win

On Night 2 I refilled Watson because I thought she was vig and shot aurelian. Also didn't trust Ratchet and figured psychic would be killed or interfered with
Ok now I'm concerned here. Wy not the cop

Ultra

THE BEAR
I dont get how town can have both vote stealer (of any kind) and DV

They probably can't

Anyway Polar I gtg but you should consider voting sig right now. They might try and pull a fast one so might wanna get ahead of him. As slimy as that sounds if we get him to 5 asap that's probably the best way to turn the game around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back