• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread [Game End - Serial Killer Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
im gonna open a second point of discussion to the mafia team, why did u guys think ultra was the best kill target with a cop/vig being outed?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
wut

Nibel was killed, not lynched. If my iron was consumed prior to the bus drive I would have been killed had I not been bus driven
ur bulletrpoof was not consumed, the 3 shots by watson were tanked by ur refiller immunity. this was n3 n4 n5

when nibel shot u it was busdriven to him

u basically had insane value with a single usage, which is the reason for complaints mostly

Ultra

THE BEAR
ur bulletrpoof was not consumed, the 3 shots by watson were tanked by ur refiller immunity. this was n3 n4 n5

when nibel shot u it was busdriven to him

u basically had insane value with a single usage, which is the reason for complaints mostly

why would anyone shoot me 3 times, skill issue

Ratchet

wut

Nibel was killed, not lynched. If my iron was consumed prior to the bus drive I would have been killed had I not been bus driven
Your Iron was to be consumed that night, Ultra.

While Watson was alive, Nibel couldn't shoot. The first night he could shoot, he died. He shot you, all it would have done is consume your Iron. I know you fully understand this, so I don't even know why you feel the need to argue about it. It didn't matter what Whicker did, Nibel could not kill you that night.

No doubt you will as usual argue over the point and insist/pretend that Whicker driving you was the only reason you survived so I just won't bother.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
also saying ultra was purely anti mafia is inaccurate, ultra has been pushing townies more than mafia did in the later stages of the game. the only mafia he really pushed was ratchet, and that's after pushing whicker prior.

ultra was town reading fuji and watson, even if not strongly, for a decent portion of the game and was pushing luka/whicker/lethal

lethal and whicker both reached L-1 and did not get lynched. mafia didnt need much to push both of these over the line, they just preferred to play it passive. it's a choice that was not rewarded.

im just pointing things mafia could do to win instead of complain about a single ability

Ultra

THE BEAR
Congrats! Can I have a chicken?

Eat Gus Fring GIF by Better Call Saul

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
so since u were wondering, mafia did shoot u a total of 4 times, 3 done with watson who u gained immunity to

your win will likely get discredited and your role will be branded as overpowered for that ability. mafia are not very happy about it despite having tools to work around it

that aside, im not very happy at how the early game went with all the AtE. i hope something can be written in the global rules about that

i have not assigned awards yet, but MVP/HMs wud be among these players - orca, ultra, fuji, RDK. i'll let the community decide

I think RDK and Fuji deserve HM.

Ultra

THE BEAR
also saying ultra was purely anti mafia is inaccurate, ultra has been pushing townies more than mafia did in the later stages of the game. the only mafia he really pushed was ratchet, and that's after pushing whicker prior.

ultra was town reading fuji and watson, even if not strongly, for a decent portion of the game and was pushing luka/whicker/lethal

lethal and whicker both reached L-1 and did not get lynched. mafia didnt need much to push both of these over the line, they just preferred to play it passive. it's a choice that was not rewarded.

im just pointing things mafia could do to win instead of complain about a single ability

let's not forget mafia entirely townsided the day Ratchet was lynched

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back