• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread [Game End - Serial Killer Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

Marvelous
why did we take our vote off guillo again
I talked myself more and more into the fuji direction

Guillo was cooking so I wanted to let him breathe for a bit and see what he came up with

I do still put the odds fairly high that he's scum, moreso now actually with that character/role claim

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Guillo and Ratchet and Luka. And Lethal. Ignore Flower lol
If you‘re Town you can at least tell your two buddies to stop tunneling and leave the Survivor alone so Town can focus on hunting actual threats I suppose.

Day 2 Vote Count 5 New

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Day 2 - Vote Count 5

Votes:
Orca ->
Flower
Flower -> Psychic > Whicker > Unvote > Guillo > No Lynch > Whicker > Flower > Whicker
Polar -> Flower > Ratchet > Flower
OLU -> Flower
Ultra -> Psychic > Fuji > Whicker > Guillo > Whicker > Flower > Luka > Whicker > Unvote
Whicker -> Fuji > Flower > Psychic > Guillo > Ratchet > Flower > Luka > Orca > Flower > Luka > Guillo
Fuji -> Whicker > Guillo > Whicker
Ratchet -> Psychic > Unvote
Tweet -> Whicker > Psychic > unvote > Whicker
RDK -> Guillo > Fuji > Flower
Watson -> Whicker > Guillo > Whicker
Psychic -> Whicker > Ultra > Flower
Guillo -> Flower > Whicker

Count:
Whicker = 7
(Fuji, Guillo, Flower, Ratchet, Tweet, Watson)
Flower = 5 (Orca, Polar, OLU, Psychic, RDK)
Guillo = 1 (Whicker)

Please let me know if I made any mistakes.

With 16 alive, it is 9 votes required to achieve majority.

Day 2 ends in a little more than 15 hours - Countdown

I'll be offline for few hours.​

Whicker

Degenerate
giphy.gif

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
You should hammer Whicker and end this.
See this is you playing for yourself and being a detriment to town. You don't give a damn what whicker is, you just want any lunch that is not yourself and the exact damn reason you should have gone d1.

You are proving to everyone you don't play for or side with Town, you play all sides which is exactly why the indy claim has to die and die early

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
See this is you playing for yourself and being a detriment to town. You don't give a damn what whicker is, you just want any lunch that is not yourself and the exact damn reason you should have gone d1.

You are proving to everyone you don't play for or side with Town, you play all sides which is exactly why the indy claim has to die and die early
*lynch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back