• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread [Game End - Serial Killer Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
No. That isn't how this works. It isn't going to work like this.
You get soft confirmed by play and then you will be treated as an IC if your play strongly indicates you are town. Expecting to be treated as such at the very start of the game is ridiculous. Don't put the burden on others to clear you.
We arent going on this merry go round with you. Get vehement and vitriolic all you want, but if you start saying scummy shit, I have bad news for you. Lower your expectations when it comes to auto reading you as town just ~because~ sister
Idk. I would say if you think somebody claims they will die Night 4 on Day fucking 1 with barely any pressure on them as scum, that‘s on you.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Worst case is always that I‘m a non hostile Indie who leaves the game Night 4. So nobody you should hunt in any world (and if I was an Indie I‘d claim that, so you can be assured I‘m 100% Town).

.guillo

Preeminent
It’s not game throwing if I’ve defended myself and you continue to distort everything I say. Nice try tho.

So basically I can choose one player. I can attempt to protect them and they will be protected by me every night if successful and only if another role hinders me will the protection stop.
Is there a list of roles somewhere or are ranked games all closed setups?

Day 1 Vote Count 2 New

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Day 1 - Vote Count 2

Votes:
Luka ->
Flower > Unvote > Cubey > Psychic
Flower -> No Lynch > Cubey > Tweet > Orca
Melkor -> Flower > Orca
Guillo -> Cubey
Ratchet -> Cubey
Tweet -> Melkor
Orca -> Melkor

Count:
Cubey = 2
(Guillo, Ratchet)
Melkor = 2 (Tweet, Orca)
Orca = 2 (Melkor, Flower)
Psychic = 1 (Luka)

Please let me know if I made any mistakes.

With 19 alive, it is 10 votes required to achieve majority.

Day 1 ends in a little more than 42 hours - Countdown

I will be away for a graduation ceremony, next VC will be later toward the night.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
What you can expect is at least one Vanilla Townie. But the rest is all unknown.

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
Orca is so obnoxious might be scum again. Like, what about I die and flip N4 and if I don't, then lynch me D5 isn't getting through. Insanity.
🚨
me-flavored-water-disenchantment.gif

Let me know when you have a real thought that isn't "im cleared on D5, trust me"

Playing like crap doesn't get you excused her
She missed taking her peacocking pills on time
Worst case is always that I‘m a non hostile Indie who leaves the game Night 4. So nobody you should hunt in any world (and if I was an Indie I‘d claim that, so you can be assured I‘m 100% Town).
Holy hell

Vote flower

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Tweet actually has fairly strong conviction this game imo. I think he's try harding and actually ha spit on his solving hat - so I'm leaning town on him. I also like his (and Orca's aswell but I'm not comsrsly confident on reading him town yet) interrogation of Melkor currently. The reasoning posed by Mel was rather weak, need to pick his brains more.

The Orca

Antihero
So it went from you are cleared N4 to you die and leave the game N4, but are town confirmed at the same time?

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Tweet actually has fairly strong conviction this game imo. I think he's try harding and actually ha spit on his solving hat - so I'm leaning town on him. I also like his (and Orca's aswell but I'm not comsrsly confident on reading him town yet) interrogation of Melkor currently. The reasoning posed by Mel was rather weak, need to pick his brains more.
No buys.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Tweet acted cowardly af and went for the easier target. How is that conviction?

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Tweet acted cowardly af and went for the easier target. How is that conviction?
Could you grab the exact posts you're referencing so I can see, from your POV, what led you to this particular conclusion?
I'm not seeing what you're seeing, I think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back