• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread [Game End - Serial Killer Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Orca

Antihero
I claimed Hunted Survivor btw. I either win if I survive or if I make it to Night 4 and suicide and can win with Town. Killing or lynching me gives the scum team an upgrade. I hope they wait until Night 4 with their kill so I have at least a chance at winning.
You are being lynched today. This still doesn't match your gameplay

.guillo

Preeminent
I disagree with the bolded. I cant verbalise it in any great detail, but I'm getting a very 'positional' vibe from ratchet
This is a towny post.

I believe Ratchet is town, but i can see Ratchet trying to maximize town cred by bussing their partner with yet another fake claim on their outed scum partner.

I'm also getting too convenient vibes from Cubey's change of claim but it is so galaxy brain for day 1, im choosing to ignore the possible reasons behind such change for now.

.guillo

Preeminent
Im gonna also work to the assumption guillo is town - Ive never played with them but broadly speaking, they're saying the 'right' things, and I feel a first game as scum on a new site, they'd probably want to bed in and see who is capable of what before wading into the centre of discussion
I will take the townread because you wouldnt know any better, but you must know that i have won every scum game as a newbie at a new site.

Day 1 Vote Count 3 New

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Day 1 - Vote Count 3

Votes:
Luka ->
Flower > Unvote > Cubey > Psychic
Flower -> No Lynch > Cubey > Tweet > Orca > Polar > Cubey
Melkor -> Flower > Orca
Guillo -> Cubey > Unvote > Cubey
Ratchet -> Cubey
Tweet -> Melkor > Unvote
Orca -> Melkor > Flower
Polar -> Flower
Cubey -> Flower
RDK -> Guillo > Cubey

Count:
Cubey = 4
(Guillo, Ratchet, RDK, Flower)
Flower = 3 (Orca, Polar, Cubey)
Orca = 1 (Melkor)
Psychic = 1 (Luka)

This post does not count as a vote. You may vote in any format but the vote needs to be bolded and word "vote" needs to be present in your votes, alongside a clear unique name or nickname of who you are voting for.

Please let me know if I made any mistakes.

With 19 alive, it is 10 votes required to achieve majority.

Day 1 ends in a little less than 26 hours - Countdown

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Gram is obviously Town from his reaction. No chance he fakes an outburst like this as scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back