• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread [Game End - Serial Killer Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
What are you trying to say here?
I promised I would kill him last day phase and now hes dead, just as planned.

Chewing Gum Zoo GIF by Storyful

Ratchet

I still don't really think we have a hostile indie with no kill, might be one of Ekko's evolving roles where it gains a kill later. From Flower's PM it could form a faction with her so maybe it's later on.

Ultra

THE BEAR
He aint on my green list and hes been kinda lowkey this game, but why him over Whicker what did I miss?

Who did you jail last night?

Uh well his main push today has been OLU and Psychic tracked him going nowhere, and he's claimed to have jailed tweet and possibly just stopped the vig kill as a result

Ratchet

Uh well his main push today has been OLU and Psychic tracked him going nowhere, and he's claimed to have jailed tweet and possibly just stopped the vig kill as a result
Why does OLU going nowhere mean anything? Ekko's not going to give town a free clear - we both know this so let's not pretend otherwise, which means the post restriction is fake. He has 0 precedence for doing it. I'm not going to let you try and spin that into being mechanically clearing, you sussy little slot.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Why does OLU going nowhere mean anything? Ekko's not going to give town a free clear - we both know this so let's not pretend otherwise, which means the post restriction is fake. He has 0 precedence for doing it. I'm not going to let you try and spin that into being mechanically clearing, you sussy little slot.

Your angle here is pure rolespec garbage, is this really the best you have to offer?

One Last Username

Distinguished
And that petty with a prior ratchet’s main argument is that my post restriction doesn’t exist because they think it shouldn’t.

A solid argument.

Ratchet

Anyone who knows anything about Ekko knows how much he hates millers. No way in hell he basically gives town an IC through them being post restricted which is even stronger than miller clearing. I dunno how this has gone unchallenged for so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back