• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread [Game End - Serial Killer Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

.guillo

Preeminent
This is the absolute dumbest shit I’ve ever read :whatisthis

Your first point is just ad hominem. Your second point is stupid because no townie would WANT to be seen suspiciously as that only gets in the way of straightforward scumhunting.
You and i are def not gonna get along if you cant expose your points respectfully.

We are in a game where town dont know who the other town are, we must question everything to see if your PoV comes from town. I dont believe you are townie and no amount of gaslight is gonna change that.

What can change that is you walking me through why you believe Flowers should be townread for her flavor claim, for her PR hunt and for her alleged self resolve claim all ON DAY 1.

Ratchet

I like guillo so far. They've given lots of positions and haven't been afraid to be fluid with them. Flower will be fine, she's not going to claim self resolving night 4 as scum, though I do think there is going to be more to it than that. Don't think Ekko would add a role that just dies after 4 cycles, so I'll be expecting an explanation from Flower down the line.

I've never seen Cubey react this emotionally to suspicion. In totality I'd say that looks worse for them because as town they usually don't care about the game, happy to support that direction.

Vote: Cubey

I'm null with Luka and Melkor, no read on them so far.

Ratchet

1. Cubey isn't new lol-
Guillo couldn't know that.
2. I don't think Cubey is treating you like you know that they're town.
That's not what he said. He said Cubey is treating him (Guillo) as if he (Cubey) knows Guillo is town. Which I think is a fair assessment - Cubey has gone straight to attacking his intelligence instead of considering that Guillo could be scum pushing him.

Cubey

Threshold of Armageddon
Given, saying it's "ad hominem" is just straight up lying; and for the second part it's completely unccorilated to the accusation.

How is it lying if he doesn’t expound upon why my reaction screams scared n00b r00b scum? That’s like me saying “God told me guillo is the sk” and then just move on. You wouldn’t take me seriously.

How is it unrelated to the accusation? He said I’m treating him like I think he’s town. Well obviously. Mafia are gonna pretend to be town, and townies are gonna (try to) be proactive. So in theory it’s very hard to distinguish town from mafia and therefore, because mafia are informed, they’re less likely to slip up than town misfiring. Basically I just think he’s making a mistake, he hasn’t done enough for me to call him mafia. But why the FUCK would you WANT to be viewed as mafia unless you’re a jester? :drake

Luka

Polarized Noob
Guillo couldn't know that.
That's not what he said. He said Cubey is treating him (Guillo) as if he (Cubey) knows Guillo is town. Which I think is a fair assessment - Cubey has gone straight to attacking his intelligence instead of considering that Guillo could be scum pushing him.
Cubey prior stated that they began playing in 2010 so Guillo could know this yes.
I'm aware of what Guillo was saying, I don't think that accusation normally holds any weight whatsoever though. Often times players just get emotional and don't consider the alignment of the other person, it's NAI 99% of the time and I don't see why this would be different.

Luka

Polarized Noob
How is it lying if he doesn’t expound upon why my reaction screams scared n00b r00b scum? That’s like me saying “God told me guillo is the sk” and then just move on. You wouldn’t take me seriously.
Ad Hominum is attacking the character as opposed to the play. IE: "You're an idiot", not whatever they're doing. Calling you noob scum is stating that new player who is infact a scum, hence why it wouldn't fall under that basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back