• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
I answered this at least twice, Fujis reaction to getting voted looked panicky while Luka seems cool by comparison

Why are you only evaluating shit that happened today?

I'll be blunt I stopped taking your reason seriously the moment you admitted nothing he did yesterday struck you as off, because that deligitimizes anything you're doing right now.

Luka

Polarized Noob
You made a gigantic mess and cried I was going to modkill you

In addition, how is this what you're doing, you were prepared to accept casing me on the basis Orca was cheating?
bestie i only wanted to brng it up post game since its not a good angle to shoot in game

for the former, i didnt want to bring it up since i think this entrie scenario made me obvious town and thats not in the spirit of the game. it seems my worries were unfounded though fortunately!

The Orca

Antihero

jesus I forgot all about luka. this day phase has felt like a whole ass game

Ye okay ima say CP is town

maybe we just go back to luka here. he kind of fucked off when the heat died down

@Ratchet told you it was possible

Down for this tbh

We've more or less come to the consensus that Nibel is the SK and we should let him and scum worry about one another. Thoughts?

Ultra

THE BEAR

jesus tapdancing christ, someone take your typing device away

Status
Not open for further replies.