• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Before my accusation, every post directly caling out Ultra for a bad position in the game. Theirs one more post that I found that could be interpreted as such but I don't believe that was the case given they didn't respond to Ultra's rebuttle on the matter. In addition to that simple fact, I would also like to point out that you didn't respond to the fact that Ultra and hime to some extent stated that SKs are; at least semi often investigation immune; not challanging that point at all and you're still tunneling Nibel town.

(I got on my Laptop at 12am to play this god help me)

Ok every post is an exaggeration

but every post which invokes that kind of ate nonsense

Luka

Polarized Noob
I hate every single post of yours and shit like the bolded sums up why - you using this as an excuse is very silly.
I didn't intend for that post to be read into and used as an excuse. It's me venting frustrations with the game, hence why I originally intended it as a spoiler not to open :3
I'm not using it as an excuse really. I just don't think that I care for much of the game after that. I do think that me losing motivation after the fact that I was tunneled on by a good portion of the players day one is reasonable, especially if you factor in the simple fact that I normally do lose motivation after D1.

Luka

Polarized Noob
I don't think that I've tried to use AtE this game at all no matter my alignment, I'd like you to believe that at the very least. But, it could be unintentional I suppose.

Luka

Polarized Noob
I'm going to go to sleep. Sorry if any of my posts came off as sounding like AtE this game I guess, I think I've tried to avoid it and have mostly been successful. Maybe. Goodnight.

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
Vote Lynch Nibel

unvote

everyone should offer a solve before we lynch anyone
Vote lynch Nibel

Well shit. Better stop suspecting him and lynch you

Vote lynch Luka

Is that a challenge

Vote lynch Luka

Wow that was unexpextably fucking boring

Unvote

Vote lynch Tempest

vote ultra

Gonna play games with the rest of my night, peace

Ultra is town nmw
Nibel is sk nmw
Just kill Nibel I think
Tempests main argumwnt being Ultra id acting in bad faith ahen they have one bad argument against them (i admit that is a bad angle to take tho) is weirdong me out and theyre wolfy for it
Hime is also rly rly wolfy today
One in Hime / Tempest
One in Other POE Canidates
vote lynch nibel
sorry if wrong call me slurs post game plz tho not now
im heading to sleep, just wantef to catch my vote b4 then
gn

Vote lynch Luka

@Flower @Lord Melkor vote count

Fuck it I'm doing this, it's the only way I can save Nibel!

vote Luka

Vote lynch Tempest

consider this a placeholder to check my vot

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Also, small complaint; the reason why I'm fence sitting is the fact that every single time I try to take a stance in a simple game the other side goes out of their way to make me feel like crap because I didn't agree with them, happening w/ Ultra this game and Tempest this game. If you're going to accuse me make a half coherent argument instead of just going LUKA EVIL!!! Call me a bad player or whatever but good player high standers doesn't apply to me given, well; I make no claim to have good reads and I don't intend to masquerade them as such. It's poor gameplay. Also, half of the reason why I don't like taking stances is that arguments between good players often in this forum just downvolve to a spout first as nothing gets done draining the motiation of every single player to read the thread in the slightest, making it so I don't want to read the post of 70 pages that contributes nothing to the game.

I also think that I would be much more active if you guys didn't presumably give the middle finger to every single player that gave me a chance day one (IE: Ratchet). Complaining about me not being active and wtf!!?!!! when you guys pressured me to claim on page 12 because you guys seem to think you're omnipotent gods with divine power who can read me from the first post of each game because I'm such a polarized looser(true btw), forcing me to claim and ruining my fun to play the game.

Complain all you want but don't pretend like you played perfectly this game.
read post-game, or now, idrc
i just ask that u dont form any read of me from this post bc its coming from me as a person rather than me as a player here

This is going to come off very blunt, but I hope you don't take it in a bad way.

Your problem is that you believe the @bolded.
You constantly "worship" certain players or, in better words, put them at some God-tier level in your head and in turn, think of yourself as a lesser player in comparison.
This translates into low confidence which only further spirals down every time someone insults you or scum reads you when you're town.

Your confidence levels are so bad that you think you're way worse than the average player which is not true. This is stunting your growth as a player because you are too worried about messing up, too worried about being a hinderance, and too worried about what people think of you, hence not allowing you to play freely and not allowing you to more easily mature in the game.

You can ignore this if you like and say I'm playing armchair therapist or whatever. In fact, I could be wrong, I don't really know you. I'm just speaking from my own experience, though.

It's still a mindset that I'm working to break out of, but I feel like I've made a bit of progress on it since maybe last summer when I stopped "worshipping" a certain person. This is not to say that you can't look up to people and respect them, of course. I do that now instead. I believe there's a difference between the former and the latter though. The former puts the individual at a much more unattainable level whereas the latter pushes you to improve more because you acknowledge that they're a regular person like yourself who has just gained more experience than you and properly applied said experience into their current playstyle. It takes away the idea of them being someone "you can't be or play like". I found it to be a much healthier way of thinking.

Anyway, like I said, maybe this doesn't apply to you. If so, ignore.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Fuji: Nibel
Tempest: Ultra - Luka
Watson: Luka-unvote
Luka: Nibel
ULtra: Nibel-Luka-Tempest-Luka-Tempest

Nibel: 2
Luka/Tempest: 1

with 9 alive it is 5 to hammer.

let me know if there are any mistakes
i believe im voting nibel?

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
hmm

nibel cant be town bc gad wouldve shot and scum wouldnt have blocked him if he were going to shoot town and nibel also claims to not have protected himself

if nibel is scum, tempest is most probably scum trying to save a mate
ig if u want to be generous, u can say there mightve been lawyer mechanics present but i feel like we'd have to flip him either way bc its hard to prove

if nibel is sk, tempest can be town

Vote lynch Nibel
@Lord Melkor @Flower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back