• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thirteen prime

Preeminent

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Not reading all this but I skimmed and it's really funny they use an example where a 3d sword could not harm a 2d cat as reason for higher dimensions being superior or whatever. Not saying they aren't, just that this text went against the other stuff they posted lol

The rest, I don't get how they're extrapolating something made of 9 dimensions to be "1A" which in VSB jargon is at minimum infinite^infinite dimensions or some shit

why is Quora so fucking weird about powerscaling

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
vector's also weird in that his durability is obscenely higher than his dc (which is already sky-high albeit mostly from background info). You would need to be able to destroy all time on the scale of Transformers' multiverse to kill him permanently, and there aren't very many characters in general that can do that.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

"
Bro continental feats shit on anything Acqua has done. Or scales to.

Also hes not relativistic in speed hes sub rel at best."

Individual volleys of Sweep (which Acqua scales to) are stated to be capable of turning half the planet into ash or just outright destroying it, wtf do you mean? :tupac

Fiamma stroked his staff with his fingers.
"Then no one will be able to stop me..."
In his hand, the remote used to control Index has now become an artifact for him to control the great Archangel.
"Oh, my Sweep is going to destroy this world huh?"
Fiamma heard the "voice" in his mind. He recognized this "voice".
"...long time no see. Acqua of the Back, do you still desire a position within 'God's Right Seat'? Or have you reverted to your mercenary ways?"
"Anything is fine, as long as it's to stop you."
"Hmph, and how will you do that?"
Twirling his staff, Fiamma spoke with an air of contempt.
"In this situation that I have created, placing the 6 billion people of the world at the mercy of the ravages of war, how will you be able to save them?"

Kamijou knew. He knew the meaning behind the word "angel". He knew what the angel called Power of God had done. That spell it had used on one seashore that summer night—the one that had instantly covered the entire sky in a vortex of enormous magic circles. He knew of the "miracle" that could reduce half the world to ashes. And even that was probably nothing more than a fraction of the kind of techniques angels used.

There's more but I think whoever's reading this gets the gist by now.

Last edited:

It was doing fine at first... then they went right into believing that Textures can do Infinite Timelines and then with having Reality Marbles have the same principle somehow...

Not reading all this but I skimmed and it's really funny they use an example where a 3d sword could not harm a 2d cat as reason for higher dimensions being superior or whatever. Not saying they aren't, just that this text went against the other stuff they posted lol

The rest, I don't get how they're extrapolating something made of 9 dimensions to be "1A" which in VSB jargon is at minimum infinite^infinite dimensions or some shit

why is Quora so fucking weird about powerscaling

It's because it's the exact same problem with VSB:

They take shit way too literally and think that it somehow applies to everything rather than parts and parcels.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
It's because it's the exact same problem with VSB:

They take shit way too literally and think that it somehow applies to everything rather than parts and parcels.
but dont half their quotes go against what they're arguing or am I missing something huge here? They repeatedly say certain spaces are "1B" or "1A" both of which, by dimensional tiering shit, correspond to infinite higher dimensions and onward. They said this every time after exerpts that explicitly said some space was 8 or 9 dimensional.

Like what?????

but dont half their quotes go against what they're arguing or am I missing something huge here? They repeatedly say certain spaces are "1B" or "1A" both of which, by dimensional tiering shit, correspond to infinite higher dimensions and onward. They said this every time after exerpts that explicitly said some space was 8 or 9 dimensional.

Like what?????

It does and that's the exact problem.
It's like the example they give of Infinite Timelines somehow applying to Textures and can stretch Universally when that's not completely true. They don't at all apply to Textures in that fashion and the Lostbelt situation is more an entire Timeline being converted into a Texture and while Textures can potentially stretch Universally, it's only done if those who inhabit it are capable of that level of reach in general(and most aren't).

It's the same issue with Dimensions in the Nasuverse as they are closer to barriers to different planes of existence, not an actual existence itself(And even then, it's not like beings can easily affect lower dimensions at all if we look at how the Outer Gods will literally cease to exist if they try and head into the Age of Man and vice versa). So it leads to dumber examples and further issues with that shit, including the Imaginary Numbers Space which completely ignores that Servants and Humans need shit to specifically interact with it's space as otherwise, they not only cannot interact with it in any way(They can't even see in it), the beings in that space can't interact with them either).

8. Fucking. Pages.
The 7th Page is absolutely hilarious in the TC is arguing that RWBY characters can keep up... with The Shrike :jordangif

Idk, people in rwby are normally shown to be blindingly fast, but if the thing just goes after her when she was a baby then yeah that woul do it.

Seriously, it's literally the TC himself arguing for Salem and RWBY for absolutely no fucking reason pretending like Salem's Curse is really that fucking effective rather than easily broken like it's all but stated in canon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back