VS Battle Clash of Kings: Algol (Soul Calibur) vs Godfrey, First Elden Lord (Elden Ring)

In the world of gaming, two figures cast long shadows over their respective universes: Algol, the Hero King from Soul Calibur, and Godfrey, the First Elden Lord from Elden Ring. Both were once mortal men who ascended to unimaginable power, and both wield this power with a deep sense of honor and duty. But who would emerge victorious in a one-on-one duel?

Victory Conditions: To win, a fighter must incapacitate, kill, or compel their opponent to surrender.

Location: The fight is set in a deserted Colosseum, a neutral territory that combines expansive open areas and complex architecture for cover.

Rules: The fighters are at their peak and have all abilities and equipment available to them.

Last edited:

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Unless FTL Elden Ring was accepted then Algol should have the speed and hax advantage, though the real question is whether or not he can make any meaningful use of it before he gets bodyslammed

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
ftl elden ring is weird because it’s essentially not measurable from anything we see and is based on Radahn’s collapsing stars spell having to have reached the stars (the ones that were actual suns not the meteors he also stopped) in a non-lightyears timeframe

without that it’s hypersonic to MHS afaik

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
ftl elden ring is weird because it’s essentially not measurable from anything we see and is based on Radahn’s collapsing stars spell having to have reached the stars (the ones that were actual suns not the meteors he also stopped) in a non-lightyears timeframe

without that it’s hypersonic to MHS afaik
the soulsborne curse :wow

i never saw any of the lightning miracle stuff accepted as true lightning given the lore behind it, i guess you could argue in favor of Gael’s but it’s extremely telegraphed
Maybe with spells like Lightning Stake and Lightning Storm. The description for Lightning Storm is being able to call down lightning. You also have the Nameless King being able to produce lightning and thunderstorms.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Maybe with spells like Lightning Stake and Lightning Storm. The description for Lightning Storm is being able to call down lightning. You also have the Nameless King being able to produce lightning and thunderstorms.
lightning storm might be legit yeah,
Nameless can certainly summon storms but iirc all his lightning based magic is generated from himself (eg Falling Bolt comes from his swordspear into the air then back down), it’s not like Genichiro where he calls lightning down directly from the sky to attack you with

Back