• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Classic Doctor Strange vs Dungeons and Dragons

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Curious to see if Strange can clear the verse (or at least make it past the overdeities), you know what's up :yousmart

Strange is going against everyone 1v1 for hopefully obvious reasons :maybe

Friday.

Illustrious
Banned Member
I have no reference for Dungeons and Dragons, is your lore thread a good repository of knowledge?

Irregardless of the matchup I'd like to learn more about the series anyhow.

Ao and the High God have near-omnipotent power. Mystra, Takhisis, and Paladine have multiverse level abilities that could challenge Strange. Their speed are around immeasurable to omnipresent.

The Nameless One would be difficult to take down who cannot permanently die. Every time he is killed, he resurrects, often gaining knowledge and power from his past incarnations. The Nameless One's immortality relies on forcing another being to die instead of him. This ability can potentially be negated if he is cut off from the rest of the multiverse and then killed with absolutely no other living being to die for him. The Nameless One defeated the Transcendent One who demonstrates power sufficient to forge and unmake entire planes. The Transcendent One and the Nameless One are the same person, but they represent different aspects of the same entity. The Transcendent One is the embodiment of the Nameless One’s mortality, separated from him as a distinct being. In his ultimate form, The Nameless One can manipulate the planes, bending reality to his will. The Nameless One has been stated to have gone through thousands of incarnations. The Nameless One can be a Fighter, Mage and Thief. And switch them out. He can’t become a Priest or learn Priest spells because every god has forsaken him due to his countless sins and the nature of his curse. His past actions and the curse of immortality have led to divine beings shunning him, making it impossible for him to draw on divine powers.

Elminster’s Silver Fire from Mystra can bypass/pierce all defenses, neutralize magic-dead zones, and release devastating beams of energy. Could potentially counteract Doctor Strange’s shields and protections.

Top tiers are quintillion c, and I think Doctor Strange flying from the edge of the universe to Adam Warlock in mere seconds was also calced around quintillion c. Doctor Strange can boost his speed to irrelevant with his strongest spells.

Doctor Strange might be able to clear with only to be stopped by The Master via Dungeon Master.

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Overdeities like Ao/The High God/The Lady of Pain/Greater God Vecna/Demiurges are also capable of affecting all planes and D&D settings thanks to Planescape shenanigans so they go from retardedly multiversal to potentially low megaversal if you highball them enough :maybe

Which, you know, is Strange's territory, but still.

Back