• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Conan the Cimmerian vs Elendil the Tall

Two of the greatest warriors of their ages, mightiest of warriors and the bane of demons and fell beasts alike square off.

oleg-kuzmin-111222.jpg

da85bac0-c2e9-4792-9280-653ee8293ffe.jpg

Bonus match up: Elendil and Conan face the Kingsguard of Aerys the second backed up by The Mountain that rides.

How's this go?

Last edited:
I'm giving it to Conan because he's the only one I remember some feats and stuff for.

Both have some truly ridiculous feats, Elendil straight beating a dude to death as he was being cooked off the dudes aura when prior people who could casually throw rivers around weren't making a dent.

Being a half decent telepath himself (and fending off a guy with continental range, not that it would help him against Conan). fight's honestly closer than one would think.

Xadlin

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
You know, fro the one marvel comic I read of conan, he fought a dark eldrich abomination that absorbed and consumed the strenght of anyone that dared to face him, like a black comisc blob. and he won, tho he had been blessed by a oracle and had a specific sword for that, but he tangled with it before he got the sword, so I'll give it to conan.

Elendil sounds tough as nails tho. I've only heard of how Fingolfin The Chad

Back