Convo #1: Post Purge

Hidden Wanted Poster

• Looking for something new to behold on your journey to find One Piece? Check out this fanzine created by the LuNa Discord group!

https://lunaticfanzine.com/

El Hermano

Acclaimed
Never saw Zoro begged someone to stop. Zoro is out of character here

24PHS2d.png
Which makes me inclined to believe this fucker is the real deal and not Brook randomly deciding to fuck with Zoro at the worst possible time, and somehow manages to fake a serious murderous intent that overwhelms even someone like Zoro.

DeVision

I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse
Which makes me inclined to believe this fucker is the real deal and not Brook randomly deciding to fuck with Zoro at the worst possible time, and somehow manages to fake a serious murderous intent that overwhelms even someone like Zoro.

No way it's Brook.
Are there people thinking it could be Brook?

I think that's Zoro fighting his injuries figuratively.

El Hermano

Acclaimed
No way it's Brook.
Are there people thinking it could be Brook?

I think that's Zoro fighting his injuries figuratively.
Yeah, some actually think it's Brook. I don't think this makes any sense.

I don't think it's necessarily a hallucination. The more I think of it the less I know what to make of it. Is that the embodiment of Enma? Actual death itself? Something Haki related? A part of me wants to believe this is a new element related to Haki or cursed swords but at the same time another part of me thinks it might actually be just a hallucination.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I haven't kept up in OP in awhile but wasn't Marco going to beat up King and Queen?

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I haven't kept up in OP in awhile but wasn't Marco going to beat up King and Queen?
Yeah and he lost lol.

Though it's implied he could beat them one on one. But King is his peer while Queen is Jozu's peer. So it would be ridiculous if he could beat both

Great Potato

Preeminent
The Marco fight was pretty funny because we never actually saw them getting the upper hand on him. Marco was beating the snot out of both of them whenever we actually witnessed the fight on panel, but then when we cut away and come back to the fight later on he's suddenly on the floor out of gas.

Oda was telling us that Marco was under serious pressure holding off both at once, but the actual read-through made it look like Marco beat their asses so hard he exhausted himself.

MrBopo

Paramount
The Marco fight was pretty funny because we never actually saw them getting the upper hand on him. Marco was beating the snot out of both of them whenever we actually witnessed the fight on panel, but then when we cut away and come back to the fight later on he's suddenly on the floor out of gas.

Oda was telling us that Marco was under serious pressure holding off both at once, but the actual read-through made it look like Marco beat their asses so hard he exhausted himself.
Oda also made an exhaustes Marco blitz sanji and block kings attack to save Zoro :mjgrin

It's clear that in a 1v1 Marco would hand king or queens asses to them

Back