Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Just learned of some huge Cyberpunk news. It's too early to tell you, and I've only "I heard from it from seeing Pondsmith in person" (said person seems reliable, and they did have a photo of the event). Just in case it's wrong or the project gets cancelled I'll keep it secret for now, but I'll just say; you will all 100% love this and I can't wait to share it with you all when it's officially announced. :AmOh::LioHype:

RavenSupreme

Illustrious
I really hope its a second season of Edgerunners.

The first seasons ending was really dark and gave me a heavy feeling. But overall it was an excellent anime experience.

"i ain't your average sicko...."

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
As it turns out, it's been publically announced, so I can infact share the good news; there will be an expansion to the tabletop RPG based on Edgerunners, called Cyberpunk Edgerunners Mission Kit! As well as coming with lore on the Cyberpunk world in the 2076-2077 era (the first time in the TTRPG this is done), it will feature art by Hiroyuki Imaishi himself, and be fully compatable with the core rulebook of Cyberpunk Red. It will have six pregenerated characters who I assume will be David, Lucy, Maine, Rebecca, Kiwi and Dorio), as well as miniatures and dice based on Edgerunners.
Here's a picture from someone who was there (reposted with their permission).
rn_image_picker_lib_temp_cf54a896-a174-4858-8fe8-8cec01802b9c.jpg
More information is still on its way, and the release date is still unkown.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
The 1 year anniversary has new art by Yoshinari, as well as teasers for not only Phantom Liberty, but also an Edgerunners artbook.

tb5OPGC.jpg

LLHVfzy.jpg

Back