• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Decluttering

Delta Shell

Preeminent
Just went an deleted and blocked thousands of spam e-mails from my mailbox.

Feels good man
Happy GIF

jane

queen of the losers.
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
nice

roommates and i plan on gutting the apartment soon because it's a little. messy.

Baka

Byronic Hero
GFX Designer
don’t have much clutter irl

my file system on the other hand is the virtual equivalent of togashi’s apartment

won’t be touching that for a while most likely :becel

Disquiet

deeply unsettling
My wardrobe is absolutely full of junk. I need to clear a lot of that out so I can move some of the junk on my shelves in there, thus freeing the shelves up for different junk.

There's a whole junk ecosystem going on in here.

Leng

Illustrious
I do feel more serene in clean (surroundings).

I wonder how people into scat like to live. I don't really wonder enough to find out though.

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator
Organized both ways.

I hate clutter so I throw away or give away stuff I don't use.

For my dekstop I use nexus dock and organize thing in various folders under my documents, which I can find in one click with the dock. So quick access AND organized so my desktop can stay completely empty of icons.

Sassy

Preeminent
V.I.P. Member
I don't even want to know how much I've got in Yahoo mail. I think I'm geniuely at like 30,000 mail in my inbox. But that's probably I briefly scan emails and be done with them after I rarely delete.

I need to though but everytime I try to delete shit on mobile it freezes my phone and fucks up so I'll have to do it in desktop at the library or some shit.

Delta Shell

Preeminent
I don't even want to know how much I've got in Yahoo mail. I think I'm geniuely at like 30,000 mail in my inbox. But that's probably I briefly scan emails and be done with them after I rarely delete.

I need to though but everytime I try to delete shit on mobile it freezes my phone and fucks up so I'll have to do it in desktop at the library or some shit.
Yeah I had to use my laptop to declutter. Much harder on a mobile device.

EagleGSU

Illustrious
That's always such a pain. I took a sports business class in college and the professor made us sign up for the Sports Business Journal. I've been receiving emails from them and unsubscribing everytime for the last 5-6 years. ffs.

Back