• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

VS Battle Dracula/Gabriel Belmont (Lords of Shadow) travels to To Aru

Gauntlet from weakest to strongest. Dracula has every ability and equipment he ever had from Lords of Shadow, Mirror of Fate, and Lords of Shadow 2.

Scenario 1: Speed equalized

Scenario 2: Speed normal

How far does he get?

I know that Lords of Shadow has a different canon than the main series. Where are they at?
I believe they should be at planet level and mhs+ to sub-rel.

Gabriel is superior to Leviathan, who can "reduce the planet to ashes", and Laura's statement that the Forgotten One's power can " reduce the world to ashes". It might be higher if reducing the planet to ashes might yield higher. Gabriel as Dracula kicked Zobek's ass who could create a device capable of forming a solar eclipse.

Can react and block Carmilla's and Nergal's lightning. Both come out and travel at similar speeds to the Lightning spell in Fable. You even have Light magic that Dracula and any Belmonts can use. This Light can reflect from mirrors so that it might be legit Light. The power source comes from an ancient god named Pan, who keeps the order of nature and brings balance to the world. Unfortunately, her death left the planet with natural disasters.

Notable hax consists of BFRing via sending beings to his mind castle, which is his pocket dimension. With Chaos, Claws can burn souls directly. Turned the Forgotten One to ashes just by waving his hand. Can use mind control, possess people, and slow down time.

Irradiance

Slightly Above Average
How fast is Gabriel? And does she have any hax resistance against Dracula's arsenal?
By most recent calc around 6% the speed of light.
Gabriel has Low-Godly, but aside from that not many resistances. I don't think he can be possessed as a non-corporeal entity, but that's all.

There are some weaker characters than Gabriel who stand a chance, if the dude has no hax resistance. Like Frillsand #G and Kakine, due to good Immortality (which to some degree extends into resistance to many hax).
Stat wise he is closest to the 2x nerfed Magic God class of fighters, which also includes the likes of Fiamma, Ollerus, Accelerator and Coronzon.

Back