Fanfic Recommendations

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Digimon - Crossing Worlds: The Sealed Digivice by Sightbent

It's a 02/Frontier crossover featuring the Frontier guys (specifically Takuya, Kouji and Kouichi) as more experienced "Runners" which effectively handle threats throughout the Digimon multiverse, who end up having to work with the 02 cast after he's knocked into their dimension on a mission. It has great fight scenes, good villains and solid characterization throughout. If I had to think of a flaw, it's the somewhat ham-fisted romance between Takuya and Hikari and how Kouji's plot-line is kind of meh until he rejoins Takuya (he was knocked into a different universe).

There are sequels to this and other stories by the same author but none that are finished and he hasn't updated in years so. :maybe

Equestria Girls (MLP)/Bleach - Equestria Girls: Friendship Souls by thatguyvex

While I personally cut ties with the story over how the Pony world characters were being treated on a power level front and how Equestria was warped into being a darker world to match Bleach better, rather than remaining in stark contrast to it, I can't in good conscious NOT recommend the story. It addresses a lot of the problems I had with how Bleach went, you got good characters on all fronts, great fight scenes again and pretty solid creativity as far as the powers go. It also isn't afraid to use filler concepts either like the Bounts for example. The grammar is pretty bad (definitely have read worse though) and the dialogue can be cheesy at times.

Most of the other ones I could recommend would be pure MLP fanfics which I'm sure most wouldn't have any interest in.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ral

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Would recommend my own One Piece x Naruto Crossover Fanfiction, but it is in German. You guys can check it out if you‘re German or use Deepl Translator tho. Called Ninja im Zeitalter der Piraten by Riva on Animexx.

Reactions: Ral
Back