Favorite One Piece Youtuber?

Hidden Wanted Poster

• Looking for something new to behold on your journey to find One Piece? Check out this fanzine created by the LuNa Discord group!

https://lunaticfanzine.com/

Favorite youtuber?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dragon D. Luffy

Illustrious
I really like Morj, he tends to see a lot of connects people don't and make good analyses. His theories are hit or miss but he's not an asshole about them.

Used to like Ohara but he has doubled down on clickbaiting (both in titles and in vidoes themselves lately) so I stopped watching.

GrandLineReview is also pretty clickbaity but at least he makes it feel more ironic. He's pretty funny overall and makes short, interesting videos.

Tekking is one of the best, he is hilarious and pretty creative, but his videos are like 20 min at least and tend to go over 40, and most are about random subjects that may not be interesting (i e. filler devil fruits). Still, whenever I decide to watch something, I'm in for a good time.

Jesse Pinkman

Preeminent
Right now content king is probably Brago the amount of subs he has is crazy. However he is good for reactions and very funny guy . However he hardly makes theories or go in detail.

I would put Rogersbase on same page .

In my early days of OP youtube sawyer, Tekking are the OG they have some solid content. I usually like how deep they go with their theories.

The best OP theorist is Yuderon the Japanese Youtuber i found few months back. The dude wears daft punk mask to not reveal his identity and analysis oda's word play . I suggest you watch him he is the best .

Back