• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Final Space feats & lore thread

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Final Space is an animated science fiction comedy drama space opera created by Olan Rogers. The series aired for 3 season on Netflix before being cancelled. The story will be finished in a graphic novel.

It focuses on Gary Goodspeed, a prisoner astronaut, who makes friends with an alien called Mooncake, who's being hunted by the space tyrant Lord Commander. In his ship the Galaxy One and his companions, Gary sets out to save the Earth, and the Universe, and uncover the mystery of Final Space.
0xIo8JK.jpg

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
The Infinity Guard has a laser that can expand rips in a tear in the space-time continuum (visibly from lightyears away), and cross inter stellar distances in seconds. (Season 1 episode 5)
l5rYn1.gif

When said laser was cut by Mooncake, it split the planets moon in half and shattered it. (Season 1 episode 5)
G54kwy.gif

The Infinity Guard have FTL communications, that can be used when someone is travelling at FTL speeds (through Light-Folding). (Season 1 episode 3)
jqpRoy.gif

The technology aboard the Galaxy One can resurrect someone who's been dead for 5 minutes (episode 1 season 1).
Gary: H.U.E! And you said I could die! Ha!

H.U.E: You were dead. For five minutes.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Avacato grabs Gary and flies to a adjacent planet. Gary and Avocato then smash into a planet from space and get up fine moments later. (Episode 6 season 1)
zKMpVm.gif

Oy3Y1L.gif

One of Avocatos charges blows up a set of reinforced doors. (Season 1 episode 6)
6RO8rl.gif

Little Cato (under the control of the Lord Commander) knocks his father Avocato through some walls in their fight. (Episode 6 season 1)
qYzxJ0.gif

MQ38MO.gif

Avocato punches a steel door open and bends the nearby metal walls. (Season 1 episode 6)
jqpREv.gif

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Mooncake is an alien with the power to destroy entire planets. (Season 1 episode 2)
Gary: And our newest member is this little guy! His name's Mooncake. Ooh! Everyone loves him.
Avocato: That little green snot-ball is a planet-destroying super-weapon that's gonna get us killed.
Gary: You, sir, just stepped over the line.
Mooncake outflew a supernovas explosion to save Gary. (Season 1 episode 4)
zKZMGm.gif

Xo48Zm.gif

Mooncake vaporizes a group of asteroids. (Episode 1 season 1)
32L1zR.gif

More devastasion from Mooncake. (Episode 6 season 1)
rRAkjp.gif

Mooncake blasts the Lord Commander through several stone floors (at least 7). (Season 1 episode 6)
KZ3rgx.gif

Mooncake endures the Lord Commanders telekinetic attack and overpowers him, without using a fraction of his full strength. (Episode 3 season 1)
0VGDZG.gif

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
In several bad futures, Mooncake goes berserk after the Lord Commander kills Gary, laying waste to the Universe and opening the gate to Final Space, allowing the Titans to invade this dimension and destroy it.
1o0DsJg.png

ILZQz38.png

n3KwfkP.png

t1tLPzb.png

hqV0R4P.png

BjS3eVZ.png
This has happened in hundreds of different futures. (Season 1 episode 7)
Final Space - Chapter 7 said:
Quinn: If you leave, the Lord Commander kills you, and Mooncake takes revenge on everything. And I mean everything.
Future Quinn: I've been back hundreds of times, and the only option left is to kill Mooncake.
The official TBS website states that Mooncake can destroy planets.
FINAL SPACE
SEASON 1

Follow an astronaut named Gary and his planet-destroying sidekick, Mooncake on their intergalactic escapades to unlock the mystery of where the universe actually ends, and if it actually does exist.
So does the narrator (season 1 episode 3).
Narrator: Previously on Final Space. After five years of jail time alone on a prison ship, our hero gary made not one, but two friends. One is a planet-killer, the other a deadly bounty hunter. And both of them lead right back to the Lord Commander, who's kind of a jerk-face.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
The Titans are colossal monstrosities from beyond reality. Once they ruled the Universe, but one of them, Bolo, sealed them in Inter-Space.
The Titans are colossal monstrosities from beyond reality. Once they ruled the Universe, but one of them, Bolo, sealed them in Inter-Space. (Season 1 episode 8)
Final Space - Chapter 8 said:
Future Quinn: The Titans are terrible, vengeful creatures who poison the universe with chaos. Each in charge of a different realm. One broke ranks: Bolo. He saw there was a better way and sealed our dimension off from the horrors of Final Space. They took revenge and imprisoned him. He's the only one who can help.
Bolo is trapped in a place called Inner Space, and Future Quinn (Nightfall) meets him just before she commits suicide. He manifests as a moon-like creature tells her how to build a time machine. (Season 1 episode 8)
Future Quinn: There's only one being who can help us. A Titan who inhabits a realm between our dimension and the next called Inner Space. He came to me...at my lowest point.
(Flashback)
Future Quinn: It's over. Everything is over. I'm coming Gary.
Bolo: This is not your fate. I offer not madness, but salvation. We can change what has become.
Future Quinn: How?
Bolo: A machine to traverse time. You can construct it. With my help.
Future Quinn: Who are you?
Bolo: Bolo. A fellow victim of Infinity. And now... we fight back.
Bolo sucks the Galaxy One into his mind, where there are several strange realms. (Episode 8 season 1)
wmJg1w.gif

Gary: Did we just get sucked into dude's mind?
Quinn: Don't worry, that's normal.
Gary: I am not okay with this winter wonderland of cosmic cotton candy!
Bolo has at least 795 mind chambers, the final one is his Mind Palace. Gary was chosen to meet Bolo before he was even born. (Episode 8 season 1)
wmJg3J.gif

Attendant: Hehehe. This is only brain chamber six.
(They warp through the brain chambers.)
Attendant: Here we are. Chamber number 795. Bolo's Mind Palace. Beyond this point, only one of you may enter, and it's already been preselected. You! You've been chosen. But then again, you were already selected before you were even born.
Gary enters the Mind Palace and sees many other versions of himself, who seem to be parts of his mind (or Garys from other timelines). (Season 1 episode 8)
Bolo: Come forth, Gary.
Gary: Oh, my gosh. Okay, okay. This is new.
Bolo: In order to face what's ahead, you need to face what's inside of you.
Gary: Oh, look! - There's a Construction Hat Gary.
Construction Hat Gary: Hey!
Gary: There's an Eagle-Faced Gary.
Eagle-Faced Gary: Hi!
Gary: Cookie-Headed Gary.
Cookie-Headed Gary: What's up?
Gary: Oh, my gosh! Little Micro Gary.
Little Micro Gary: Hey!
Gary: Who's that?
Bolo: That's the Amazing Mustache Gary.
Amazing Mustache Gary: Gary, you're never gonna be able to grow one of these. A thick, rich, luscious mustache. Oh, it feels so gooooood!
Bolo sends Gary back in time to the moment right before his fathers sacrifice. (Season 1 episode 8)
Bolo: All progress begins with the truth.
Gary: We're running out of time. I need to know right now how to close this breach.
Bolo: I don't have the answer for you...but he will.
Gary: Who is "He Will"? I don't know a "He Will."
Bolo: You'll only have a short time.
Bolo seals the other Titans in Final Space, closing the dimensional rift. (Season 1 episode 8)
4RMvm7.gif

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
The power of the gravitational is strong enough to rip the Universe apart. (Season 1 episode 2)
Final Space - Chapter 2 said:
Quinn: Are you reading this? The gravitational constant is shifting.
Tibor: I am seeing it. I am!
Quinn: A disturbance this strong can literally tear the universe apart.
Said anomaly is located 2 parsecs from Jupiter (or 6.52313 lightyears). (Season 1 episode 3)
Final Space - Chapter 3 said:
Quinn: There's a quantum gravitational disturbance emanating two parsecs from Jupiter. If my math is right, all our lives might depend-
The breach has the characteristics of a black hole and it's growing. (Season 1 episode 5)
Final Space - Chapter 5 said:
H.U.E: The breach has the characteristics of a black hole, and it's growing.
The Infinity Guards super lazer makes the breach grow. (Season 1 episode 5)
Final Space - Episode 5 said:
H.U.E: Plasmic energy is firing from that planet directly into the breach. If the laser continues, the breach will widen, and Earth will be consumed.
Outside a Titan, an Anti-Matter bomb is the only known thing closing the breach to Final Space. The explosion from Final Space also froze time. (Season 1 episode 8)
Gary: So how are we gonna close this breach? I need to know for me.
John: An anti-matter bomb detonated at the event horizon of the breach. The Thing is, right before you came aboard, and energy blast in Final Space was about to hit our ship. Time froze, and now there's no way to deliver the bomb.
(Season 1 episode 9)
Final Space - Chapter 9 said:
Narrator: Previously on Final Space, Gary journeys to Inner Space to see the titan, Bolo, who's been asleep for 10,000 years. While there, Gary's father tells him to go to Earth to find the last anti-matter bomb. With it, they can close Final Space.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
The Titans reside beyond the Universe. (Season 1 episode 3)
Priest: The more you kill, the more the twelve Titans beyond rejoice!

Titans can reach utterly colossal sizes, with one of them able to hold the Earth in the palm of it's hand, and drag it back into the rift. (Season 1 episode 10)
voGJr5.gif

VP3ZVv.gif

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
There are hundreds, if not thousands, of doomed Earths from different timelines in Final Space, each containing a Titan egg.
RUXFVoY.png

KQo1vgp.png

JEjLVA5.png

ZAnziXD.png

Back