• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

VS Battle Fingolfin vs Ashram (Record of Lodoss War) vs Gutz (Berserker amor) vs Daryun (Arslan ) vs Achilles

51848088_1147364975443730_3744277623077863424_n.jpg

6eec894f3c168063bdfc31f15ae10130.jpg

5y4kcavtheaz.png

16a3495e5a902d07c11eae7daa2b7bdb.jpg

achillesbc-rage-of-achilles-1-609a493e-hcc9.jpg
Alright, so the shitpost is over, time for some actual debate and discussion.

This will be my last thread vs thread gents. Make of it, as thou will gents.

Iliad version of Achilles, Manga/Novel version for Guts, Daryun and Ashram.

Fight takes place in Harrenhal

Okay, this is definitely intriguing.
Illiad Achilles does have some wicked power, but nothing really beyond anyone here.
Guts also has power and speed and his armor basically allows him to fight even as his bones shatter to dust and otherwise.

I'm not sure of the other 3 but that's more of my own failure to really keep up with them.

Okay, this is definitely intriguing.
Illiad Achilles does have some wicked power, but nothing really beyond anyone here.
Guts also has power and speed and his armor basically allows him to fight even as his bones shatter to dust and otherwise.

I'm not sure of the other 3 but that's more of my own failure to really keep up with them.

Ashram killed a city sized Dragon after a 12 hour duel, so he's at least on par with Earendel. Who was likely equal too or slightly inferior to Fingolfin. Plus he has a sword that can destroy souls in his setting at least.

Ashram killed a city sized Dragon after a 12 hour duel, so he's at least on par with Earendel. Who was likely equal too or slightly inferior to Fingolfin. Plus he has a sword that can destroy souls in his setting at least.

Yeah, that's definitely a major deal as well.
Really speaks that all of these dudes are equal in their own ways.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Daryun doesn't have anything like this. He's a low level superhuman at best, capable of overpowering another character, who could casually toss around human sized boulders with one arm. He might be small building level at best.

Back