Civilization FLORIDA couple caught having sex in backseat of police after being arrested

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon

A Florida couple were allegedly caught on video having sex in the back of a police car. A Florida Highway Patrol trooper said that Summer Watkins and Yordan Nao, both 24, engaged in sexual activity after being placed in a patrol car when Noa was pulled over for driving with a suspended license early on Thursday morning.

Watkins allegedly told Nao "baby, we should record an OnlyFans video back here" minutes before the couple began to have oral sex, according to an arrest report statement from Trooper J.D. Perez-Morales.

Florida Police Car Sex Arrest Highway Patrol

A Florida couple are facing charges after allegedly being caught on camera having sex in the back of a patrol car last week. A Florida Highway Patrol car is pictured in this undated file photo.

Shortly after making the comment to Nao, the report stated that Watkins said "what if I suck his d**k back here." Perez-Morales warned her against carrying out the sex act and proceeded to explain that the couple were being taken to a nearby gas station where they could make arrangements to go home.

"At approximately 02:20 am, the defendant interrupted me and asked again, 'can I suck his d**k back here?' to which I said 'no,'" wrote Perez-Morales.
The trooper left the car one minute later after telling the couple that "a couple of minutes" would be needed before they headed to the gas station. "Shortly after I closed the door, Mr. Nao took his penis out of his shorts," Perez-Morales wrote. "The defendant then bent down and began to perform oral sex on Mr. Nao for
approximately 40 seconds [the prisoner compartment camera captured all events]."

"The defendant can be heard saying 'f**k Five-O' while giving oral sex," the trooper continued. "Mr. Nao then can be seen/heard yelling, 'can ya'll hear me? She's sucking d**k in the back of a State Trooper right now."

Just after the sex act had finished, Nao was allegedly captured using FaceTime to chat with a friend, prompting Watkins to mention that she "just sucked his d**k in the back of a police car."
Read more

Nao was taken from the car soon after and arrested by another trooper over controlled substances that were alleged discovered in his car. Perez-Morales then dropped Watkins off at the gas station.
Minutes later, the Perez-Morales reviewed video footage from the patrol car. The trooper quickly returned to the gas station and arrested Watkins. She was charged with lewd and lascivious behavior and breach of the peace.

Nao was charged with possession of a controlled substance, possession of marijuana, breach of the peace, indecent exposure of a sexual organ and lewd and lascivious behavior.
Both defendants were taken to Collier County Jail after being arrested. They were each released on bond within a day. A December 13 court date has been set for Nao, while Watkins is expected in court on December 16.

Newsweek reached out to the Florida Highway Patrol for comment.

Back