• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

VS Battle Galen Marek and Rahm Kota vs Mace Windu and Yoda

Neró

Imperial Trooper
V.I.P. Member
Rahm Kota is kinda a non-factor here, and Galen lost to Darth Sidious even when becoming one with the force. And died in the process. Mace Windu beat him. Galen lost against him even when he was willing to throw his life away. Yoda also fared better against him than Galen did.

Galen also defeated Darth Vader.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Galen also defeated Darth Vader.
This was with difficulty, and Darth Vader grows more powerful after this. He lost all their fights, and only won the last one. And in the sequel he's even more powerful. That Galen's clone has to rely on tutaminis to defeat him by absorbing energy from a bunch of pylons.

Darth Vader himself isn't on the same level as Darth Sidious, and only managed to drop him because he was busy frying his son. Catching him off-guard.

Neró

Imperial Trooper
V.I.P. Member

This was with difficulty, and Darth Vader grows more powerful after this. He lost all their fights, and only won the last one. And in the sequel he's even more powerful. That Galen's clone has to rely on tutaminis to defeat him by absorbing energy from a bunch of pylons.

Darth Vader himself isn't on the same level as Darth Sidious, and only managed to drop him because he was busy frying his son. Catching him off-guard.
Good points.

Vader was still beaten nonetheless.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Yeah Kota is more or less cannon fodder here. Sidious did profess his belief that if Galen had accepted his offer he would've become his successor and equal, so at least with proper full Sith training becoming as powerful as him or greater.

How Starkiller's fighting style and kind of switching between both the dark side and light side plays on Windu's Superconducting Loop and Vaapad is anyone's guess since he isn't Dark Jedi or Sith Lord but its pretty much Sidious and Windu vs Galen and he's fucked.

Back