• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Gear 5 Luffy vs Kratos w/ Power of Hope

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Considering how tough PoH Kratos was (Zeus was reeling back in pain every time he hit Kratos) I’d imagine he wins here

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
One Piece top tiers are mutli-continental and relativistic whereas Kratos is still listed at Continent+ and sub-rel on his profile, could be outdated but I don't know of anything that would put allow Kratos to win here anyway.

Luffy should win.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
As far as I'm aware we have Kratos at multi-continent level+ and ftl
Well that's what I thought (though AFAIK he was rela, not FTL) until I looked up his profile.
As I said, it probably is out of date but I can't think what the multi-continent feat for Kratos would even be at this moment.

Well that's what I thought (though AFAIK he was rela, not FTL) until I looked up his profile.
As I said, it probably is out of date but I can't think what the multi-continent feat for Kratos would even be at this moment.
Actually, his speed would be relativistic. I think the general consensus was Kratos is multi-continent and relativistic. Though the speed might be higher than relativistic.

Here are the speed feats so far from the Greek era.

OrlandoSky

Paramount
What did the power of hope even do exactly? All I remember was that the Greek world was still completely in shambles when he left it.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
What did the power of hope even do exactly? All I remember was that the Greek world was still completely in shambles when he left it.
It just let him kill Zeus in his spirit form, while Kratos had already beaten him multiple times in his normal form.
The actual power boost he gets from it isn't all that big.

Aside from that, the implication is that it does something to the ruined Greece by giving it back to the people, presumably allowing it to be restored eventually.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
We’re told it made Kratos stronger than all gods in the entire universe

Also he physically beat a non-corporeal spirit

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Sanji
have a speed feat this chapter that .ay help
Luffy in speed. But I'm waiting for an official translation.