Gear 5 Luffy vs Kratos w/ Power of Hope

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Considering how tough PoH Kratos was (Zeus was reeling back in pain every time he hit Kratos) I’d imagine he wins here

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
One Piece top tiers are mutli-continental and relativistic whereas Kratos is still listed at Continent+ and sub-rel on his profile, could be outdated but I don't know of anything that would put allow Kratos to win here anyway.

Luffy should win.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
As far as I'm aware we have Kratos at multi-continent level+ and ftl
Well that's what I thought (though AFAIK he was rela, not FTL) until I looked up his profile.
As I said, it probably is out of date but I can't think what the multi-continent feat for Kratos would even be at this moment.

Well that's what I thought (though AFAIK he was rela, not FTL) until I looked up his profile.
As I said, it probably is out of date but I can't think what the multi-continent feat for Kratos would even be at this moment.
Actually, his speed would be relativistic. I think the general consensus was Kratos is multi-continent and relativistic. Though the speed might be higher than relativistic.

Here are the speed feats so far from the Greek era.

Warriors of Zeus can temporarily move at the speed of light with a dash move.
RPGeRaC.png

Kratos >>> Warriors of Zeus. The Warriors of Zeus's dash move is inspired by Zeus's dash move.
xH0i1FM.png

Hermes can dodge Helios's solar flare and sun beams.
oFqLaYx.png

Hercules reacts to Helio's solar flare and sun beams.
DMyRkcg.mp4

The Essence of Hyperion channels the powers of a portal in order to dash. Here is what it looks like in-game.
6KW0cPy.gif

Here is how Zeus’s dash is portrayed in God of War 2.

Zeus’s version doesn’t create a portal.
XGnMTwX.gif

In God of War 2 manual, Hermes can deliver dreams to every mortal as well as delivers every dead soul down to the Underworld.
6cxp4GZ_d.webp

UYfP78z_d.webp

rzR0tXf_d.webp

This concept art shows how many souls are entering Underworld at once.
RRZO8jG_d.webp

In the novel, Kratos sees hundreds of people falling into the River Styx at once.
EBpR0BS_d.webp

In God of War 3 after Kratos killed Poseidon caused a massive population to die by the flood. It's assumed Hermes led them all into the Underworld right away.

In the comics, Hermes can run from a mountain range on the horizon all the way to the screen and fills the cups of wine before Poseidon is able to even finish a sentence.
HvfCQuzg.jpg

The Sisters of Fate monitor and micro-manage the threads of fate of the entire world (just referring to Greece) of every mortal via including animals and fish. Can control the destinies of even the land, as they altered the thread of a volcano to make it erupt
YxhgyXC_d.webp

b2OHbXK_d.webp

sKtCke9_d.webp
xbJ7ds7_d.webp

In the game, Clotho states that it is through her threads that all forms of life are born

A harpy can fly from the Underworld to halfway up Mount Olympus in only six seconds, and Mount Olympus is so tall that it would take a person three full days to fall from its top.

A Geryon via a technological monster uses technology instead of magic to attack with lightning blasts and move at lightning speed. Kratos can fight a bunch of these.
kxhVpRF.png

In God of War Ascension is capable of fighting Lightning Sirens that can generate lightning.

Kratos can channel the lightning of Olympus through his blades in God of War Ascension.
DudQ4Qg.png

In the God of War novel Kratos while in the air uses Zeus's Fury via throws a lightning bolt at Ares's hand and then rushes to Pandora's Box before Ares understood what had happened.
eVklLQ9.png

In God of War Chains of Olympus Persephone reacts and blocks this beam of light from the Light of Dawn.
KDUVgbC.gif

Also looks like Kratos reacted to this light from Persephone's death, looks like Kratos raise his arm forward.
n0VTjqM.gif

OrlandoSky

Paramount
What did the power of hope even do exactly? All I remember was that the Greek world was still completely in shambles when he left it.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
What did the power of hope even do exactly? All I remember was that the Greek world was still completely in shambles when he left it.
It just let him kill Zeus in his spirit form, while Kratos had already beaten him multiple times in his normal form.
The actual power boost he gets from it isn't all that big.

Aside from that, the implication is that it does something to the ruined Greece by giving it back to the people, presumably allowing it to be restored eventually.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
We’re told it made Kratos stronger than all gods in the entire universe

Also he physically beat a non-corporeal spirit

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Sanji
have a speed feat this chapter that .ay help
Luffy in speed. But I'm waiting for an official translation.

Back