• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

VS Battle Getter Emperor vs. Monster Girl Quest

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
Getter Emperor and the one from Devolution are one and the same

The same Getter Emperor that created a multiverse.

a fragment of getter emperor's on devolution was destroying many au universes and dimensions, imagine a fragment was at multiversal levels

full power is at multiversal+ levels

and by the srw lore

is still weaker than a full power shin mazinger zero

Maddie

Acclaimed
You don't get it.

I'm not saying Getter Emperor is mere 'universe' level, I'm saying simply the process of combing and forming INTO Getter Emperor is already beyond big bang/universe creation energy requirements. Look at what @sir_fire brought up from Devolution Getter Emperor, the same Getter Emperor has casually one-shotted a galaxy sized goddess and turned her into star dust. And Getter Emperor exists acasually in the flow of time and space.

Okay, but what is the powerlevel at the engame, that's what matters. MGQ is still really only big bang level tops, but Black Alice and Nuruko likely stand far above the rest of the cast and also render big bang levels moot. Getter still sounds above them however.

Also characters likely have acausality in MGQ. In the end of Part 1 of Paradox, Adramelech was erased from space and time alongside with the rest of a dying universe but at the end of Part 2 she regenerated back stronger than ever.

sir_fire

Distinguished
Okay, but what is the powerlevel at the engame, that's what matters. MGQ is still really only big bang level tops, but Black Alice and Nuruko likely stand far above the rest of the cast and also render big bang levels moot. Getter still sounds above them however.

Also characters likely have acausality in MGQ. In the end of Part 1 of Paradox, Adramelech was erased from space and time alongside with the rest of a dying universe but at the end of Part 2 she regenerated back stronger than ever.
Can a fragment of any of the top-tiers create/destroy multiverses? If not, then they die horribly.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
Multiversal MGQ is pretty unambiguously canon thanks to Paradox effectively becoming lovecraftian horror + doctor who, it's just that only two characters scale atm.

a fragment of getter emperor's on devolution was destroying many au universes and dimensions, imagine a fragment was at multiversal levels

full power is at multiversal+ levels

and by the srw lore

is still weaker than a full power shin mazinger zero

in case you missed this

cuz i was the one who upgraded it to those levels, in the obd

Maddie

Acclaimed
Can a fragment of any of the top-tiers create/destroy multiverses? If not, then they die horribly.
They can destroy *a* multiverse, but not multiples. That would be megaversal which they aren't.

MGQ vs FFV might be more balanced. Black Alice vs Exdeath is decently thematic

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
They can destroy *a* multiverse, but not multiples. That would be megaversal which they aren't.

MGQ vs FFV might be more balanced. Black Alice vs Exdeath is decently thematic
Okay let me paint the scale for you in no uncertain or ambiguous terms:

- Just forming into Getter Emperor > universe level
- Getter Emperor > universal to multiversal (Shin + Go)
- Devolution > multiversal+ scale

Maddie

Acclaimed
Okay let me paint the scale for you in no uncertain or ambiguous terms:

- Just forming into Getter Emperor > universe level
- Getter Emperor > universal to multiversal (Shin + Go)
- Devolution > multiversal+ scale
Nuruko and Black Alice likely beat Getter Emperor, IDK about devolution

Part 3 still needs to come out, which might be around 2023-2024.

sir_fire

Distinguished
Nuruko and Black Alice likely beat Getter Emperor, IDK about devolution

Part 3 still needs to come out, which might be around 2023-2024.
A much weaker and smaller fragment of the Emperor compared to the one seen in the Devolution manga :maybe

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Who are you from the OBD?

11b30314cc8484067e2d3d4aded96170--the-big-bang-theory-raj.jpg

some users have different names here so I can’t tell lol

Back