God Ginrai vs Star Convoy

Doronbo_Shirake

Pochiton!
I guess Star Convoy. He was resurrected with Zodiac to fight Super Megatron, who was stronger than Dai Atlas and Sky Garry, the current Commanders of the Autobots.
Zodiac is a mysterious energy source that is supposedly responsible for the creation of all life in the universe.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Misread this as Star Saber, which I didn't chime in on because I haven't seen those anime yet

Star Convoy should be much stronger than God Ginrai. He is a literal walking big bang, and the manga double down on Zodiac being the power to create universes. God Ginrai is somewhere between solar system level but below galaxy level. It's not really a fair fight here. The only Optimus stronger than Star Convoy (aside from his other form Gold Primus Convoy) that I know of is Alternity Optimus

Tyran sila

I guess Star Convoy. He was resurrected with Zodiac to fight Super Megatron, who was stronger than Dai Atlas and Sky Garry, the current Commanders of the Autobots.
Zodiac is a mysterious energy source that is supposedly responsible for the creation of all life in the universe.
Well, the mini legends comics are the God Ginrai, apart from the Chokon power, also capable of using Shinchokon, which is an energy with which thoughts can become reality with enough will.

Tyran sila

Misread this as Star Saber, which I didn't chime in on because I haven't seen those anime yet

Star Convoy should be much stronger than God Ginrai. He is a literal walking big bang, and the manga double down on Zodiac being the power to create universes. God Ginrai is somewhere between solar system level but below galaxy level. It's not really a fair fight here. The only Optimus stronger than Star Convoy (aside from his other form Gold Primus Convoy) that I know of is Alternity Optimus
I'm not sure, but I think he took his battle with Ultra Megatron into space for fear of damaging the planet.

Back