Game Ranked Grand Theft Auto Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Also getting 50% of your team past day 4 with zero help from the serial killer is not getting rekt.

Getting rekt is getting D1'd like you do almost every scum game you play
b-but my last scum game here i won in lylo and town were so butthurt they made it unranked

it always goes how other ppl want it lol

Rugrat

Caldust
orca did sus magic, but @The Orca im giving hm to who sused hime more tbh

i feel like as town we did good job susing everyone but her, those who sused her r the ones i think deserve HM most (fuji/polar)

not to take from everyone else's play. scum specially r giga salty this game, but they got rekt so its understandable

losing to a serial with 2 clears and setup spec to their advantage is understandable. every1 in the game sused magic as serial so its not very surprising to see his flip. next time we shud just ignore setup spec and results a bit more. i used to do that b4 and get so much shit for it but ur absolutely right
How did Magic have two clears? At most he had one - the Hider (though the hider explicitly only worked on mafia so it wasn’t a false negative). He could be tracked and watched all the same, plus would be rolecopped as serial killer on nights he killed.

If people choose to set up spec after being explicitly told it wouldn’t help them AND chose to dismiss play for set up spec after the SK had been outed by the final mafia three phases before the game ended then blame me, then Christ. I’m not knocking those who didn’t lynch Magic, but you’re missing the forest for the trees.

Got no problem with that, as I mentioned earlier I was just using your post on awards to post my opinion. Then corrected what I thought you missed about me. Not sure why Rugrat and Ultra need to piss on everything or why Rugrat can't understand how having a full bodyguard sk made things easy for Magic given how everyone except me cleared him because of it despite not liking his play. My only issue is with Rugrat and Ultra
I don’t really need to piss on everything. The game was a great success! It was the highest activity game this year and more importantly nearly everyone enjoyed it.

I’m not sure what pissing on everything even constitutes; I haven’t knocked anyone’s individual play or criticised the players involved. I disagreed with a single point you made and you’ve insulted me, shitted on my hosting and knocked the setup.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
How did Magic have two clears? At most he had one - the Hider (though the hider explicitly only worked on mafia so it wasn’t a false negative). He could be tracked and watched all the same, plus would be rolecopped as serial killer on nights he killed.

If people choose to set up spec after being explicitly told it wouldn’t help them AND chose to dismiss play for set up spec after the SK had been outed by the final mafia three phases before the game ended then blame me, then Christ. I’m not knocking those who didn’t lynch Magic, but you’re missing the forest for the trees.
let me be more clear, it's not setup's fault that we setup spec'ed, it's our fault

The Orca

Antihero

I don’t really need to piss on everything. The game was a great success! It was the highest activity game this year and more importantly nearly everyone enjoyed it.

I’m not sure what pissing on everything even constitutes; I haven’t knocked anyone’s individual play or criticised the players involved. I disagreed with a single point you made and you’ve insulted me, shitted on my hosting and knocked the setup.
Keep making stuff up. You made both these comments and all I did to that point was give you a couple drunk thumbs up.

It’s not that impressive to be “on someone” if you didn’t lynch them and you were around until Day 8.
Knocking my individual play
ok-okay.gif

Shit talking your twin?

You had multiple chances to lynch Magic as there were still six oppurtunities between the execute and your own lynch
Making up bullshit that didn't happen to back up you mocking my individual play. I tried lynching Magic everyday. If you don't want to read your own game, don't comment on players play in it and don't comment acting like I wasn't on Magic since D2 and the only one trying to lynch him 100 times
Both of your comments were unnecessary BS shit posts. Who knows why you felt to go that route

Rugrat

Caldust
I didn’t knock your individual play, I just said I don’t think it’s specifically credit worthy to have someone in your reads for eight days and not lynch them. I wasn’t and am not targeting you for failing to lynch Magic; just that I don’t think there’s a ton of credit to be yielded there.

FYI, your “chance” to lynch Magic was D2-D7 as you weren’t lynched and it was after the execute. In my view if you’re alive; you have a chance to get your lynch.

Magic

Resplendent
b-but my last scum game here i won in lylo and town were so butthurt they made it unranked

it always goes how other ppl want it lol
Scum asked for it to be unranked quite literally. It was ratchet.

This is why you're not a reliable source for anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back