Game Ranked Grand Theft Auto Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
@Polar Bear see this challenged host lmao. Didn't even read his own game. I had multiple chances to lynch Magic lmao. We found the preschooler
He's terrible, don't listen to him.

He gave magic an a very bad role setup wise, especially if he could protect himself everynight (or whoever ended up with the role, just happened to be magic).

Magic had no chance to be lynched at all bc he was auto cleared based on his role. You run the game 100 more times, if he could protect himself every night, whoever has that slot wins almost all as long as mafia doesn't steam roll town.

Just claim bg, protect yourself every night and get your hand raised as winner lol. Its a win everytime town takes down mafia.

Rugrat

Caldust

He gave magic an a very bad role setup wise, especially if he could protect himself everynight (or whoever ended up with the role, just happened to be magic).

Magic had no chance to be lynched at all bc he was auto cleared based on his role. You run the game 100 more times, if he could protect himself every night, whoever has that slot wins almost all as long as mafia doesn't steam roll town.

Just claim bg, protect yourself every night and get your hand raised as winner lol. Its a win everytime town takes down mafia.
How was he auto cleared?

Mafia steam roll town all the time.

The Orca

Antihero

Yeah, I tried to get Magic lynched every freaking day but no one would listen cause they thought he was auto cleared. Strange how the host doesn't even know that

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
You and Magic were both alive until Day 8. That’s a lot of time to lynch him. Most games are over well before D8
You can't lynch someone given an auto clear setup wise. This is where your delusions come from

Its like saying orca was alive until day 8 with the IC and had plenty of days to lynch the IC. Its NEVER gonna happen.

Rugrat

Caldust
You can't lynch someone given an auto clear setup wise. This is where your delusions come from

Its like saying orca was alive until day 8 with the IC and had plenty of days to lynch the IC. Its NEVER gonna happen.
How is it delusions to not view a bodyguard as confirmed town?

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor

Understandable

Except Orca didn't catch mafia either, so what's blud crying about

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
I'm just responding to you and Rugpiss crying. All I did was comment my awards votes. You all have a shit fit. Maybe shut up and there is nothing to see

What is Rug "crying" about here exactly? You think he's so butthurt he has to be spiting your absolutely top tier performance?

Kek

Rugrat

Caldust
BG claim with no other town protection roles is an auto clear. You obviously have no idea how to setup a game and whoever checked it fucked up as well. Live and learn and do better
I explicitly wrote not to set up spec. Crying foul because your set up spec was erroneous is your own fault. At any rate, I’ve been playing here for nine years and hosting for eight - and this game is another that’s mostly been well received .

Town had a hider and commuter who couldn’t be tracked (which is how Flower survived a kill) as well as a roleblocker, which could be used to prevent a kill. There was also a tracker to prevent mafia killing with complete impunity.

If you can’t imagine games without town having a bodyguard, watcher or a seraph, that’s on you.

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
Understandable

Except Orca didn't catch mafia either, so what's blud crying about
Just speaking about the magic part.

As I said earlier, he did have most of the scum but obviously is still operating at like 50%. If he was at 80% or better id imagine he would have been able to voice it more firmly and not half ass his posts as much.

@The Orca just stay the course and get more vocal and assertive as you fell better. Don't just vote someone. Try and solve and then if no one follows, its on them not you, the more you are right the more people will follow (well maybe not some lol)

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
I explicitly wrote not to set up spec. Crying foul because your set up spec was erroneous is your own fault. At any rate, I’ve been playing here for nine years and hosting for eight - and this game is another that’s mostly been well received .

Town had a hider and commuter who couldn’t be tracked (which is how Flower survived a kill) as well as a roleblocker, which could be used to prevent a kill. There was also a tracker to prevent mafia killing with complete impunity.

If you can’t imagine games without town having a bodyguard, watcher or a seraph, that’s on you.
Its not setup spec/solving. Its just a horrendous setup.

How about I make a game. Say don't setup solve and then make the IC mafia....it's bastard adjacent and not what you all advertise as a ranked game

Rugrat

Caldust

How about I make a game. Say don't setup solve and then make the IC mafia....it's bastard adjacent and not what you all advertise as a ranked game
Okay, next time I host - how about don’t sign up?

Not exactly sure why you’ve get this level of hostility with me (or think I do for you), when I gave you a HM over many other good candidates and have been very complimentary about your play.

Rugrat

Caldust

Town had two roles which could avoid night kills and a role which could prevent mafia’s kill. That’s more than enough.

If you think town need a bodyguard, seraph or watcher; write them in your games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back