• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Grand Theft Auto Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 2 VC1

Rugrat

Caldust
Vote Ultra

Do you want to explain why you pinged everyone for votes on someone who ended up getting exe'd

Ya, no.

vote ultra

Vote Lynch Boobies

Yeah, no

Don't say you have an idea who was pushing for an exec and keep it to yourself. This isn't mech shit, let us in on it.

Vote Ultra.

Vote Lynch Gad
Don't overthink this lol.

Vote Aurelian

Vote lynch gad

Or however you guys say it

We are going to flip Gad today no matter what btw.

Unvote Ultra.

Unvote
Vote RDK

And we are back

Anyway in favor of putting the sword to rdk until he claims and then pivoting to Gad after

Vote lynch RDK

Basically two major things from your friendly neighborhood town leader:
  • I want Gad's head today because Haza looks more and more like a counterwagon here in much the same way Tempest likely was
  • I don't like some of these votes that have no further details, but in particular Luka and Achoo's votes are lacking in critical thought tremendously and they're gonna have to explain their thought process behind just dropping their votes
It comes across as some minor way of orchestrating and ensuring an exe, and frankly I'm getting the vibe there was some panic from some of these votes too

Vote lynch GAD

Vote lynch Gad

L8ter

Unvote
Vote Gad

Since Ultra's parking there I get the feeling that this is closer to happening

I'm going to eat so much shit for this in my position but I feel strongly we should get some claims out of the way before the likely janitor. I'm feeling more confident in Sky after that ISO

@Flower your help would be appreciated. We are still most likely lynching Gad today but if you keep telling people that you won't get more info

Vote Sky

@Sky claim

Vote Lynch Sky

Unvote

Doubt there's another exe but mmessage is on the table

Vote lynch Gad

dont think i actually voted earlier my b

Votes:

Gad - 6
Sky - 2

Sky: Ultra > RDK > Gad
Magic: Ultra > Gad
Gad: Ultra > Sky
Flower: Ultra >
Luka: Gad
The Orca: Fang > Sky
Achro: Gad
Ultra: RDK > Gad > Sky >
RDK: Gad
Hime: Gad >
Watson: Gad

Last edited:

Magic

Resplendent
You hopped on Gad's wagon late and cited you were sheeping Ratchet after town reading him personally. You get no credit Mr. hindsight. You have nothing as far as I can see past it anyway that's legitimate. Me and Ekko are both going to be town. You don't have any other real leads and keep towing everyone past the point where it's rational
prove that i hopped on his wagon late.
VOTE COUNT
RDK -
Aurelien - 2
Emil - 2
Fuji - 2
Gad - 2
Achro - 1
Ratchet - 1
Ultra
Watson

Ultra: Flower > Magic > Emil > RDK
Watson: Gaddamit > Aurelien
Luka: Ultra > Emil
Polar Bear: Sky > Emil > RDK
The Orca: Aurelien > RDK > Aurelien
Magic: Luka > Flower > Gaddamit > Emil
Gaddamit: Ultra
Flower: Magic > Gaddamit > Aurelian > Ekko > RDK > Tempest > RDK > Fuji
Sky: Ultra > Magic > RDK
Ratchet: Gaddammit
RDK: Achro
OLU: Fuji
CP: Watson
Alco: Gaddamit

Just over 12 hours remain
here's the vote count. i was the second person on his wagon. then i went to ekko. then alco, who you guys are heavily shading, was the next person on his wagon. none of this looks incriminating yet you guys are insisting on it being a buss before we consider the people that were blatantly driving it off gad.

day was then extended by 24 hours. i was on gad in the first 24 hours, second person on his wagon, and pushed for him to be lynched after i went back onto him from ekko.

how is this late.

you see how youre blatantly slimy? you see how you're scummy?

Magic

Resplendent
Votes:

Gad- 4
Sky - 1
Ultra - 1

Magic: Ultra
they keep asking for unvotes with literally 5 people on the wagon.

real smart stuff.

rugrat im on gad.

The Orca

Antihero
Votes:

Gad- 4
Sky - 1
Ultra - 1

Magic: Ultra
Is the vote total correct or should there be 2 on Sky?

Magic

Resplendent
You hopped on Gad's wagon late and cited you were sheeping Ratchet after town reading him personally. You get no credit Mr. hindsight. You have nothing as far as I can see past it anyway that's legitimate. Me and Ekko are both going to be town. You don't have any other real leads and keep towing everyone past the point where it's rational
also i explicitly said i was voting gad and thought he was scum after he claimed and how he handled his claim.

fuji actually defended him from that too. as did you i believe. the initial vote was a sheep, the second to lynch was my own reasoning.

Ultra

THE BEAR

here's the vote count. i was the second person on his wagon. then i went to ekko. then alco, who you guys are heavily shading, was the next person on his wagon. none of this looks incriminating yet you guys are insisting on it being a buss before we consider the people that were blatantly driving it off gad.

day was then extended by 24 hours. i was on gad in the first 24 hours, second person on his wagon, and pushed for him to be lynched after i went back onto him from ekko.

how is this late.

You went from town reading Gad to sheeping him for no reason. Of course I called it out. You were suspect to me and you are a serial busser. Quit gaslighting like you don't do this shit literally every time you roll scum lol

Ultra

THE BEAR

how is this late.

I should also point out it took your ass a day to actually go back and look at contextual evidence rather than speculate after being outted for not reading

Magic

Resplendent
Magic: I want this day over STAT

i do.

i like how you have no thoughts on ekko claiming he hinted info from the beginning, me showing he blatantly didn't, then him disappearing after being active for hours the moment i tell him he's gone missing. he's gonna pop back up but it looks like hard trying to figure out how to prove he hinted at anything.

The Orca

Antihero
i do.

i like how you have no thoughts on ekko claiming he hinted info from the beginning, me showing he blatantly didn't, then him disappearing after being active for hours the moment i tell him he's gone missing. he's gonna pop back up but it looks like hard trying to figure out how to prove he hinted at anything.
Ekko hinted at info

Magic

Resplendent
I should also point out it took your ass a day to actually go back and look at contextual evidence rather than speculate after being outted for not reading
i think youve been harping on me not reading for the entire phase when i admitted having missed like 100 pages and youre again attempting a credibility attack.

@Abolish the 19th Amendment please do read through this pages and keep a open mind instead of summarizing, in your head, what someone would or wouldn't do on wifom. i know you think this is a back and forth in credibility attacks but im pointing out his play around gad and he/ekko keep attacking me mindlessly for other shit or dragging in players that have nothing to do with what im saying.

Magic

Resplendent
Ekko hinted at info
where?

i asked him where and that's when he left. i just looked through his posts and quoted the people he asked to claim at the beginning of the phase, it wasn't the 3 he's asking to claim now for his info outside of rdk.

The Orca

Antihero
where?

i asked him where and that's when he left. i just looked through his posts and quoted the people he asked to claim at the beginning of the phase, it wasn't the 3 he's asking to claim now for his info outside of rdk.
Isn't he the one that said his death will clear Ultra

Ultra

THE BEAR
i do.

I don't have any thoughts because he hasn't claimed yet

Why would I come to any conclusions before he does? You just immediately started assuming he was lying and don't have an angle, he's townie as fuck and you know it

What the absolute fuck are you doing trying to stop the fucking day lmao

Magic

Resplendent
oh k

well cp is being pretty cute. usually a good sign to yeet him with no remorse

vote lynch RDK
ekko you said you didnt vote tempest because you weren't around.

you were around though and you stated that you were fine with him being lynched with no remorse and then proceeded to vote rdk.

how does that add up with your claim of not being around to vote him? looks more like trying to avoid an execute wagon!

Magic

Resplendent
Isn't he the one that said his death will clear Ultra
no one said that mate.

he wants 3 people to claim based on info that may or may not be useful. he claimed he hinted at it from the start. there was no hint from him at the start of day involving those 3 players. he did ask 3 players to claim but it wasn't those 3 specifically.

all this means is he's making it up as he goes.

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
btw ekko saw me be paranoid all last game even about my own pushes this is utterly made up as well.

@Polar Bear ima need you to trust me on this ultra one next day phase if gad is indeed scum.
I agree with you thoughts about ekko.

You flipped from ultra to me while I was out watching that duke game. I came back and was dead. That's some big time paranoia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back