• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Grand Theft Auto Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I'm just giving the forewarning that the PoE might have an odd person out, there could be a 4 man scum team. There's some hiccups with how this all fits neatly together

RDK was on the bottom of Ratchet's list and has claimed an ability that in all likelihood doesn't exist
we have enough to kill all 5 dont we?

with the godfather being a possibl e traitor since he wins with sk. i can see 4 remaining scum

i think they r all scum. no redeeming qualities for any of them after their display earlier

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Really I'm warning Watson in particular since she tends to do that sort of thing for no reason
well maybe ill remain alive and u will die since ur confirmed

sigh. talk to aurelian and watson b4 eod pls. i will not be able to convince aurelian and watson wont always follow what i say

i might need magics help down the line to set them straight

i think mafia team is committed to lynching me today because once i get any of them to flip scum they lose their chance at getting my mislynch

Achromatic

Paramount
Basically I don't believe any member of town who is reading the topic just conveniently forgets about me only to turn around and say me and Emil are buddies. It's like. The strangest take. It feels like wifom for when they flip scum lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back