• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Grand Theft Auto Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Also don't listen to Magic, do not yeet the Kekko. He is very transparently their lifeline and a necessary mislynch lmao
Post a solve for both worlds please (and consider a scum Ekko world as well).

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
@hime id rly love for you to be posting rn just to remove any shed of doubt any1 has and fully consolidate this PoE

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
i havent towned like this in fken years and probably wont again any time soon.. if u dont correctly read me town this game never claim being able to read me again

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
I can't fucking read RDK.

Proven in the WG game.
This was me but I'm getting better

One of his scum tells is calling his other teammates in thread they're "little idiot babies" and whenever you see him type "don't make daddy miffed" you lynch on site

Pass it on

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
him and achro in f8 with olu watson orca hime aurelian flower is going to tough but what can we do. olu and orca will set them straigh. hime can if she gets more active

the next 3 night kills r likely gonna be you me and maybe magic watson or flower

by that time we need to take out sky rdk/melkor and lethal
Melkor tomorrow imho

Flower

V.I.P. Member
i havent towned like this in fken years and probably wont again any time soon.. if u dont correctly read me town this game never claim being able to read me again
Ekko, we are exploring every option here. You have done nothing so far which justifies moving you out of suspicion.

Ultra

THE BEAR

You're not going to listen to what you don't wanna hear anyway though lol

If Sky is town Achro is like, mathematically scum.

If she's scum there's wiggle room in PoE so he could be town

Lethal/RDK/Melkor should be reliable hits either way, last one should be assessed after all claims out, if a protective is revealed disregard him immediately

One Last Username

Distinguished
This was me but I'm getting better

One of his scum tells is calling his other teammates in thread they're "little idiot babies" and whenever you see him type "don't make daddy miffed" you lynch on site

Pass it on
When I see ad hominem or insults of a 14 year old, I categorize that in the dust bin and that they don’t have anything to say.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Honestly I'm considering RDK because you guys are clearly struggling with him and I have 0 clue why

He's gonna kill me like a coward and weasel his way out tomorrow
I guess I can just hide behind him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back