• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Grand Theft Auto Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
the alternative is them just hammering to end day fast and deny town more discussion time

Why are you asking like the day was not ending already anyway?

I am always ready around EOD to vote in games which are majority lynches. We cannnot usually afford no lynch.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
You've dragged your arse like a scolded dog the entire game. Are you that bent out of shape that you've just stopped playing? This reeks of coward wolf Fang
I have been half-assing it, that's true. But go ahead and place me in your PoE if you think I'm a deep wolf or something.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I told Melkor to vote her, so you can't really hold it against him here lmfao.
i asked melkor to do so earlier cuz he mentioned having sky as null. i thiink him voting her over his scum read is a transparent scum tell in any case, more so if she flips town

im rly done with the game tho in terms of trying to squeeze every townie drop in these ppl. sky is just caught in a fked up position. i cant explain it from town PoV

i only worry that if she flips town yall r gonna get paranoid and start susing her wagon when its mostly pure outside of achro lethal melkor

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
i asked melkor to do so earlier cuz he mentioned having sky as null. i thiink him voting her over his scum read is a transparent scum tell in any case, more so if she flips town

im rly done with the game tho in terms of trying to squeeze every townie drop in these ppl. sky is just caught in a fked up position. i cant explain it from town PoV

i only worry that if she flips town yall r gonna get paranoid and start susing her wagon when its mostly pure outside of achro lethal melkor

You told me to vote Sky and my vote was on you almost the entire day!

So you are clearly acting in bad faith here.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member

Why is it transparently scum when from a Town Melkor PoV you could be scum and he ofc wouldn't listen to you while I'm confirmed Town in every world, so ofc he'd listen to me?

I don't get it. I don't even Town read him, but your lack of considering perspective is awful.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I did not like how he suddenly became your main scum read but to be honest i would have to ISO him. His argument how you are partnered with Sky was not great.
hes been a scum read of mine since day 2?

actually even day 1, tho he was more null/scum there

Emil

V.I.P. Member
so melkor do u think im bussing sky or what the fk is the problem here? u followed flower but flower has basically followed me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back