• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Grand Theft Auto Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Orca

Antihero
futurama-bender.gif

Luka

Polarized Noob
Uhm, anyways- Lean on Ultra being town, I like their reaction to me towning them. IDK if that's a good read, I think that it's a bit weak but yeah-

Luka

Polarized Noob
It has recently occurred to me that I'm a very bad player, so I'm going to try to uhm. Actually make reads, as opposed to making blind guesses.

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
It has recently occurred to me that I'm a very bad player, so I'm going to try to uhm. Actually make reads, as opposed to making blind guesses.
It's about post content and progressing the game. So actually trying to make reads (good or bad) is helpful

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
You say this, but theirs no real point if said reads aren't good
From a town prospective id argue if you constantly are making reads then once the game is over you and look back and see where you wrong and try and get better.

You can't get better if you don't try and out in an effort

The Orca

Antihero
You say this, but theirs no real point if said reads aren't good. I can try to make good reads and still contribute to the game.
Just be open with deeper thoughts and more contextual maybe. The goal isn't to be good on a single read, it is to figure things out over the course of the game

Luka

Polarized Noob
From a town prospective id argue if you constantly are making reads then once the game is over you and look back and see where you wrong and try and get better.

You can't get better if you don't try and out in an effort
Oh, I'll be putting in effort :p
I agree with that, but if I make to much reads it becomes inherently hard. Especially when I'm making the same mistake every time, not thinking things through :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back