• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Grand Theft Auto Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Resplendent
Magic also hasn't offered a single direction besides LUKA and FLOWER and is more preoccupied posturing around me who he has admitted he is reading as lock town

What do you think his gameplan is here as town sincerely

???
Are you reading posts?

Achromatic

Paramount
I have iso'd RDK.

They have posted nothing of value. Alright then I expected more from someone with a sharp tongue but I guess thats all they've got lol

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
nope can't do this

Can't do this pr, i dont have patience for it atm

Can't stand liberals etc etc

Later tbh

Magic

Resplendent
Stop sucking his dick for two seconds - you stated you were scum reading him, it doesn't make any sense for him to assign you that position
"Stop sucking his dick for 2 seconds"

"It doesn't make sense that he would think you'd just sheep him"

You can see the contradictions in your own accusations right?

Ultra

THE BEAR
"Stop sucking his dick for 2 seconds"

"It doesn't make sense that he would think you'd just sheep him"

You can see the contradictions in your own accusations right?

Not if she's scum reading you

This is a wasted discussion as this is circular and you aren't going to concede the point - basically your argument only make sense from the perspective and the assumption that you're town which is useless to her and anybody else, so it's bad.

Magic

Resplendent
Not if she's scum reading you

This is a wasted discussion as this is circular and you aren't going to concede the point - basically your argument only make sense from the perspective and the assumption that you're town which is useless to her and anybody else, so it's bad.
But she didn't state she was scum reading me until I asked her to explain why she voted me. She just popped back in with a vote, then I waited for her to explain, she didn't, then I asked, then I voted her.

I've already explained this timeline to you. This is the second time you've used the wrong timelines(when you brought up Luka and Flower being widely town read despite those coming after my pushes and not before or during) to push a narrative.

I'm giving you some leeway due to the wifim element but surely you're not this dense. Flower already explained to you its possible for me to have that thought about her whereas you're convinced it's impossible that I think she'd sooner sheep me as town than vote me.

Ultra

THE BEAR
But she didn't state she was scum reading me until I asked her to explain why she voted me. She just popped back in with a vote, then I waited for her to explain, she didn't, then I asked, then I voted her.

I've already explained this timeline to you. This is the second time you've used the wrong timelines(when you brought up Luka and Flower being widely town read despite those coming after my pushes and not before or during) to push a narrative.

I'm giving you some leeway due to the wifim element but surely you're not this dense. Flower already explained to you its possible for me to have that thought about her whereas you're convinced it's impossible that I think she'd sooner sheep me as town than vote me.

Wrong

Vote Magic.

Go on Flower.

I don‘t like your vibes so far. Also I think Luka is acting weird, but don’t think he‘s scum for it.

Ultra‘s weak sauce, too, so far. He isn’t really making a stance in your whole back and forth.

vote flower

That was open and shut.

Piggybacking what Luka said about ultra was the nail in the coffin when ultra's conclusions are pretty apparent. He felt my case was shit. Luka agreed my case was shit but instead of suspecting me for putting forward a shit or weak case he town read me which came off as weak and looking to avoid confrontation/suspicion than what an actual townie would. I mean it really isn't hard to see what ultra was at least getting at without him having to draw it up.

Not to mention I don't buy for a second you think your best move, as town, is voting me instead of trying to work with me. Youve mentioned game after game you like working with me(as well as other strong town players) and you know gow well i go after scum on day 1. You voting me looks like a weak attempt to look town by doing something audicious thar town flower wouldnt do but its quite far from your town meta.

Also no idea why scum keep doing this.

She didn't give you a reason before you asked, but she did give a reason preceding your vote.

Stop gaslighting!

Magic

Resplendent
Wrong

She didn't give you a reason before you asked, but she did give a reason preceding your vote.

Stop gaslighting!
That doesn't contradict anything i wrote. I said I asked and then I voted. I didn't include the part where she explained because that's a given.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back