• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Grand Theft Auto Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Why should I ask a question expecting an answer? My point is that doesn't solve the game, and that's a foolish sentiment to say it does.
why doesn't it?

i can have 4 scum in group of 7 and aim to yeet the scum in that group while finding townies there. for every scum that flips there ur chance of clearing townies also increases

its what PoE is, what else u expect for something to be solving the game?

Luka

Polarized Noob
why doesn't it?

i can have 4 scum in group of 7 and aim to yeet the scum in that group while finding townies there. for every scum that flips there ur chance of clearing townies also increases

its what PoE is, what else u expect for something to be solving the game?
No I expect you to have less than 7 godamned people, most of which outside of it are mech confirmed in a POE on D4! :3

Ultra

THE BEAR
Basically RDK has made very little effort to play outside the bounds of predicted behavior as scum, not tabling really anyone who could potentially go before him or hasn't given much of a direction within a wider PoE of who is/isn't likely

Ekko doesn't count, can't have him resolving without it looking bad on RDK anyway

Day 5 VC2

Rugrat

Caldust
vote ekko

So imma just go on a limb here.

Vote lynch Hime

vote lynch RDK

Vote lynch RDK

Night

Vote lynch fujishiro

I'm like 99% sure Accro is scum btw

The way he dropped his town read on me yesterday and tried to pivot the lynch to me was absolutely horseshit

He basically just took info that had been available all game and he was ignoring and used it to change his read on me and throw his own out

I'd be stunned if he isn't aligned with LM

Vote Lynch : Accro

Vote Magic

Time to claim or die @Magic
Magic: Ekko
OLU: Hime > Fuji/Nibel
Ekko: RDK
Ultra: RDK > Achro
The Orca: Magic

RDK: 1
Ekko/Nibel: 1
Achro: 1
Ekko: 1
Magic: 1

With 12 alive it's 7 to lynch.

12 hours or so left

Emil

V.I.P. Member
No I expect you to have less than 7 godamned people, most of which outside of it are mech confirmed in a POE on D4! :3
whats wrong with having 7? reckon he can order them from most scummy to least scummy if u ask. its just primary and secondary PoE

hes not saying he's gonna lynch all 7 obviously. he'll go by most scummy to least. thats how u solve PoE

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Magic: Ekko
OLU: Hime > Fuji/Nibel
Ekko: RDK
Ultra: RDK > Achro
The Orca: Magic

RDK: 1
Ekko/Nibel: 1
Achro: 1
Ekko: 1
Magic: 1

With 12 alive it's 7 to lynch.

12 hours or so left
rdk is the one on achro
ultra is on rdk

Ultra

THE BEAR
@Magic It has also occurred to me that since Melkor was Jailer it's possible Orca could convincingly fake commuter if that were to be used on him. Has the same effect on the outside. Flower already has a commute-like functionality in hider

On play think SK or Town is far more likely atm, but he's been on the backburner for me for a bit, might be time to take another look through

Luka

Polarized Noob
whats wrong with having 7? reckon he can order them from most scummy to least scummy if u ask. its just primary and secondary PoE

hes not saying he's gonna lynch all 7 obviously. he'll go by most scummy to least. thats how u solve PoE
No you solve "POE" by taking people outside of it. If you town lean somebody, take them outside of the POE. A POE is not a list of players you don't strongly town, it's a list of players you want to chop in first and foremost. You can order them primary and secondary POE but inherintly that just creates a scummy and town list, IE: Not a POE. Also, RDK doesn't even do that; stop defending RDK on hypothetical play ^w^

Emil

V.I.P. Member
k i unignored magic for a second and hes just claimed a regular bodyguard

so he sees me milk a claim from melkor in day 2 in that fashion, sits on a bodyguyard claim for the entirety of day 3 and 4, and now wants to question why i was a prioritizing other people over melkor

absolute muppetary. just do as u wish man

we cuda capped melkor day 3 if u claimed like a normal human. never want to see u accuse tpein of not counter claiming again or blame him for losing games

Emil

V.I.P. Member
No you solve "POE" by taking people outside of it. If you town lean somebody, take them outside of the POE. A POE is not a list of players you don't strongly town, it's a list of players you want to chop in first and foremost. You can order them primary and secondary POE but inherintly that just creates a scummy and town list, IE: Not a POE. Also, RDK doesn't even do that; stop defending RDK on hypothetical play ^w^
yes thats true, rdk took about half the players outside and is left with 7. why r u saying this isnt game solving?

do u have a strong argument for what his PoE shud be? why shud he exclude 3 more names and only make it 4?

wanna go ahead and share ur PoE?

think ur scum tbh

Luka

Polarized Noob
yes thats true, rdk took about half the players outside and is left with 7. why r u saying this isnt game solving?
It isn't? That has, at MOST according to him 4 evils in it. That's almost a 50% chance to hit a town in the POE, that is not "game solving"!!
do u have a strong argument for what his PoE shud be? why shud he exclude 3 more names and only make it 4?
Why should I! I don't know what his POE should be, I know what it should certainly not be though!
wanna go ahead and share ur PoE?
Lethal
Achro
One Last Username
RDK

think ur scum tbh
You're kind of annoying me here ^w^

Ultra

THE BEAR
k i unignored magic for a second and hes just claimed a regular bodyguard

so he sees me milk a claim from melkor in day 2 in that fashion, sits on a bodyguyard claim for the entirety of day 3 and 4, and now wants to question why i was a prioritizing other people over melkor

absolute muppetary. just do as u wish man

we cuda capped melkor day 3 if u claimed like a normal human. never want to see u accuse tpein of not counter claiming again or blame him for losing games

In a nutshell lol

Emil

V.I.P. Member
@Ultra do we even belive magic's claim. he was the last to claim so it is to a certain degree fakeable, even if he is serial

Emil

V.I.P. Member
@Luka why r orca and hime outside of ur PoE?

also his PoE names includes the serial. does yours account for serial?

Ultra

THE BEAR
Fair.

Submarine tiddy haha

Isn't that par for the course for Orca or am I mistaken about how insane he is?

Vote lynch gad

Or however you guys say it

God works

I don't like this btw. Boobies starts making a case on you and you go from town reading me to voting me?

Ahh, going for an easy push again, huh Luka?

Nope. You were weird last phase and I already mentioned that. Add to that, you think I'm scum with Boobies, but want me to go first. Ask yourself, who between the two of us, is capable of causing more damage as scum? Why aren't you going for that person?

You're distancing from Boobies while semi-defending or buying him time.

Laters, amigo

Flower saying Achro wouldn't kill Ratchet as Ratchet sussed him while making the opposite case for me to confirm me scum

Am I reading this right?

This makes sense... if Achro was playing his first ever game

Shit like this is why I was reading Achro as partnered especially when you compare this to Gad's treatment of other slots

Very scarce interaction/mention of OLU/Orca and Gad doesn't swing for RDK either

@Emil if you look back on Day 2 I think Gad's frustration with Luka looks fairly genuine

Magic

Resplendent
@Ultra do we even belive magic's claim. he was the last to claim so it is to a certain degree fakeable, even if he is serial
You've constantly not believed me all game all game. Why stop now ekko!

Town has no protection, right ekko? And your tracker result works with what other role? Again you keep peddling bullshit hoping ultra agrees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back