• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Grand Theft Auto Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Achromatic

Paramount
Like iirc Orca basically countered gadz which lowers scum equity now that I think about it. Sorry phone posting and forgetting things

Ultra

THE BEAR
Yes but you're attributing a play you did to lethal lol.

If they were scum teammates and he was trying to save him he would have just called him town and defended him. Not wifom

That's not wifom though, that's him construing an angle for defense and playing it straight. Calling him town is actually harder, requires him to invent a convincing explanation instead of admitting he's not town and immediately brushing it under the rug

Magic

Resplendent
That's not wifom though, that's him construing an angle for defense and playing it straight. Calling him town is actually harder, requires him to invent a convincing explanation instead of admitting he's not town and immediately brushing it under the rug
Lethal came in and voted Polar with no consideration for optics last game.

You keep considering things lethal wouldn't as scum and then using it to explain his behaviour.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Lethal came in and voted Polar with no consideration for optics last game.

You keep considering things lethal wouldn't as scum and then using it to explain his behaviour.

Last game when he was scum? I'm confused here because he did the same shit with Sky, like literally. What is contradictory here? All of this is level 0 scum play from him

Magic

Resplendent
Last game when he was scum? I'm confused here because he did the same shit with Sky, like literally. What is contradictory here? All of this is level 0 scum play from him
Ya but there's reasons to find the guy town whereas last game there wasn't.

Achromatic

Paramount
Otoh I townread the fuck out of Fuji for pointing out that the wagon might be pure because that benefit of the doubt is uncommon for scum to hand out

Magic

Resplendent
Otoh I townread the fuck out of Fuji for pointing out that the wagon might be pure because that benefit of the doubt is uncommon for scum to hand out
But he was on the wagon so he has incentive to point that out even if he was scum(I think he's town).

Achromatic

Paramount
Right but why is that scummy? Why would someone conclude that it's a pure wagon? It isn't scummy to think there was scum on it
I think the way tlu did it was pretty scummy though.

I am also in an interesting seat where I know I am town so I get to remove a name from poe

Magic

Resplendent
Like that's some very basic consideration you didn't do as you, also being on the wagon, have incentive to agree it was pure and reinforce the idea.

Achromatic

Paramount
Like that's some very basic consideration you didn't do as you, also being on the wagon, have incentive to agree it was pure and reinforce the idea.

Meh that's silly. I have no reason to believe the wagon is pure other than by virtue of actually reading people that way.

Magic

Resplendent
Meh that's silly. I have no reason to believe the wagon is pure other than by virtue of actually reading people that way.
You read someone that was on the wagon as town for saying the wagon is pure. You used something after the fact to agree with the proposition. that's silly. I refuse to believe you don't think any nontown on the wagon wouldn't like to run with the idea that the wagon was pure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back