• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Grand Theft Auto Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
I will let you know if rdk flips.

Also this post was purely making fun of RDK cause he didn't like my town reads being so liberal.
I did a double take to see if Watson made this post when I saw "liberal"

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Yeah, I think Achro is a strong Town for me now. Magic is also a weak Town lean now.

I think they do have similar play styles tho. Which is funny.

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
Yeah, I think Achro is a strong Town for me now. Magic is also a weak Town lean now.

I think they do have similar play styles tho. Which is funny.
What's holding you off on Magic and not on Achro? Other than the fact that one cased you and one didn't?

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
Would love to know how Haza feels about the 4-5 votes on him rn

Magic

Resplendent
If you need me to respond to this specifically I will, but I think I mostly convered it.

I can accept wonky reads. It's just the starting point. It's how it progressed in totality combined with his defence and subsequent posting that I find to be more informative.

I'm not 100% sure because I feel like as a player, he can often lead to false positives, but I don't have a better lead from an argument perspective.
Finally paragraph is what makes me hesitant combined with him actually doing stuff but him doing stuff doesn't mean he's town. I guess I could go along with this as I don't really have a better hold of the thread. Hime didn't look scummy on reentrance which is basically what I was waiting on.

Btw why do you often hold me to a standard of "you're getting into a logical argument with a non-logical player which is advantageous and thus slimy " while often doing this yourself?

Magic

Resplendent
Let's get 5 or so claims today and play around the janitor

:zilla:
Or we could just not scumhunt via claims and not out a bunch of roles to play around a hypothetical role.

This is the same as flower giving away her role by playing around an imaginary executioner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back