• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Grand Theft Auto Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
I'm down for an Aurelian lynch or more pressure on him tho
Prob a lib

He's doing worse than I am
..... Truck night?

The Orca

Antihero
We got Aurelian locked as scum, let's finish him before he can do it himself
al-bundy.gif

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
no hes lacking and focusing on useless things. let me fully catch up i wanna go through everyone first
i just caught up to this post now and i even said to let me catchup fully on it. magic made a mountain out of a molehil. not sure wtf he doin this game. how much we gonna use inactive scum as an excuse

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
@Emil

I'm going to spoonfeed you here and ISO his reads for you
Aurelian and Magic should be dealt with sooner than later

Polar's thoughts in general feel very solve oriented

Ultra picked up on something very few would and brought it to the forefront with the intent on finding scum with it

You complained about post counts and spamming from Luka making the thread discouraging to read...then after, spam the thread with posts to become one of the top posters

His opening i think, so far, is very reminiscent of his scum game the one time I was scum with him

Kind of ignoring Luka. Feel they will reveal themselves sooner than later. Some good thoughts from them too. RDK can go but not high on my list compared to others. Achro I'm feeling out. Seems fine right now

Liherals....etc.

Achromatic

Paramount
If rdk flips town are you suggesting you'll be trying to lead more? Or what does it mean?
Well, I have a reputation of being a bit of a thread hog as it were. That is to say, in my environment I could pull the earth away from its orbit around the sun if I was determined enough.

However, I lack data at the moment. I think my reads are good, but I have nothing to validate this fact. Day 1s are kind of a crapshoot in terms of data, especially with players I have never played with before which is most of you. I tend to be town leader regardless of where I go because I am usually highly active and vocal about my opinions, but I don't like going to new sites and stomping around like I own the place. It just doesn't feel right to me. I only act certain when I am, in fact, certain.

Don't know RDK from anyone. Very possible I am misreading them and there are hidden depths to their game I wouldn't know about. Can't say I find them the least bit suspicious, so if they flip scum I'll have learned something about a new player and if they flip town I will have learned something about those who suspected him. It would be full of manipulators and those who can't read people very well.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Updating

Emil
RDK

Fujishiro

Lethal

Sky
Tempest
Gaddamnit
One Last Username
Aurelian
Alco

hime

Luka

Ratchet

Abolish the 19th Amen
Achromatic
Magic
Flower
The Orca

Boobies

Polar Bear
whats ur read of me rn?

why did u give a read on him b4 u allow him enough time to do this though? he didnt post yet after u posted, shuda just ignored him and see what he does. the read u gave dont match this meta u provided, or rather, u didnt allow him enough time to display this meta as scum

i.e surely u dont expect him to shade u nonstop when u havent made any posts, so this is fully invalid meta take. now that u said this post all he has to do is town read u and not shade you. u basically gave him the answers to fool you. not very kawaii
wud like a response for this @Achromatic

Emil

V.I.P. Member
thoughts on ekko taking up your magic push?
let me stop u right here and say i think magic can be town but his play is whatthekong level, diagnosis: boredom due to lack of scum reads

Achromatic

Paramount
It's 800+ posts lmfao.

But reading the first page I noticed he immediately had Sky as scum (@Achromatic Sky is Mahirukoizumi on MU btw).

Probably a good look for Sky if he knows it's her (?).

Oh, I didn't know that. But Sky is probably just always town unless that was the worst scum performance of their life lol.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
let me stop u right here and say i think magic can be town but his play is whatthekong level, diagnosis: boredom due to lack of scum reads
what's been whatthekong about his play? how do you evaluate his early game play as he was active from the start?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back