• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Grand Theft Auto Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Achromatic

Paramount
does she make sense?
I don't think her casework is good but (I disagree with the conclusion) but I think it is towny in the way it formulated. This is triply so after knowing I have seen her scum game, albeit in a mash so it's not a direct comparison.

The Orca

Antihero
I am not, I am just elderly don't mind me.
geri-game-pixar.gif

Achromatic

Paramount
whats ur read of me rn?

wud like a response for this @Achromatic

If I gave out the answers that easily I wouldn't be a very good player. I have a lot of tells about how Luka plays as scum, he beat me in the finals in a 1 vs 1 tournament over on MU as scum when I was town who got hammered by the judge and so I kind of made it my mission to study up on Luka. I have a lot of tells I don't talk about, while still being truthful that the times I have seen Luka as scum he tries to torpedo me.

Luka has no idea how I read him, only that I do very well. His processing of my slot matches closely a recent town game of his in terms of expectations of results. Luka I am sure is an evolving scum player, so any game may be the game which he fools me - which is life when you're town and play a lot with the same people - however Luka has given me nothing but town vibes and I promise he doesn't have the answer key lol.

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
@Polar Bear could you tell me briefly your scum cases on both RDK and Sky?
Rdk made one of the worst posts of the game imo. It was more fake than Watson's liberal hating shtick.

He reached for for a broad characterization of my scum play but swung and missed in a massive way when comparing it to the current game imo. It tells me he is scum trying to pull out some arguments out of thin air
He struggles for content as scum a lot

His posts here were early enough to avoid any serious interaction, his town leans were framed as being extremely weak and were unexplained and his vote on ekko had no follow up or push associated with it

vibes like a struggle to put out meaningful content

Magic

Resplendent
i just caught up to this post now and i even said to let me catchup fully on it. magic made a mountain out of a molehil. not sure wtf he doin this game. how much we gonna use inactive scum as an excuse
You constantly shove your foot in your mouth. You don't need to, but you choose to. Also I stand by all your points being utter garbage and not proper progressions but there is no appetite for your lynch so we need to consolidate.

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
@Achromatic

As for sky, most of her posts are dominated by asking questions but not providing her own original thoughts

One if her original thoughts always defending Aurelian, so I think there could also be a connection there

Achromatic

Paramount
@Achromatic

As for sky, most of her posts are dominated by asking questions but not providing her own original thoughts

One if her original thoughts always defending Aurelian, so I think there could also be a connection there
hm, I guess I can look into Aurelian for once. However, why do you believe asking questions to be scummy for Sky? Is this common? My only experience with Sky as scum they were more into making assertions early. I don't really love this reasoning as it feels very generic. Do you have a lot of success in the past getting scum for asking questions?

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
hm, I guess I can look into Aurelian for once. However, why do you believe asking questions to be scummy for Sky? Is this common? My only experience with Sky as scum they were more into making assertions early. I don't really love this reasoning as it feels very generic. Do you have a lot of success in the past getting scum for asking questions?
Only played a few games with her so I domt have a meta read. Its more of a general scum tactic. Appearing to be active an in the convo but not actually providing thoughts to twh greater solve.
Because someone on the scum team would have probably told them that it was fake at this point
In one of those last games on WG when I was scum, there were a number of wtf moments caused by scummates posting the most stupid shit without reading the thread or talking in the chat. I dont buy this, maybe a lean but not full blown sell/clear

Achromatic

Paramount
So to clarify, you are saying you do catch scum for asking questions? I was curious about your own personal player history. How recently was the last time you successfully suspected someone for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back