Game Ranked Grand Theft Auto Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Achromatic

Paramount
oh yeah that slot is solely not in poe on the weight of goons not being a thing to you guys, as an example of setup stuff that makes me go ???

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Er. Define 'double bussing' for me please?
RDK and Gad both being scum and voted up, rather than a scenario where RDK is just town

Mostly double bussing for self-pres and a means to distance from one another with town lucky enough to nab two scum in a row

I'd prefer Mel but I'm not opposed to an RDK lynch

Achromatic

Paramount
RDK and Gad both being scum and voted up, rather than a scenario where RDK is just town

Mostly double bussing for self-pres and a means to distance from one another with town lucky enough to nab two scum in a row

I'd prefer Mel but I'm not opposed to an RDK lynch
Ah depends on circumstance. I hear gadz can be a thrower so him telling sky that he and rdk is the right solve makes me go 'huh'

Mostly the ratchet kill spec tho

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
oh yeah that slot is solely not in poe on the weight of goons not being a thing to you guys, as an example of setup stuff that makes me go ???

Well it's not just that - I know that my invest fails against Godfather. Would probably be somewhat redundant if they had another form of alignment clearing if I'm substituted for Cop

Though it's not 100% clearing and honestly Aurelian has been playing like total ass so I'm not even going to rule out redirection

Achromatic

Paramount
Well it's not just that - I know that my invest fails against Godfather. Would probably be somewhat redundant if they had another form of alignment clearing if I'm substituted for Cop

Though it's not 100% clearing and honestly Aurelian has been playing like total ass so I'm not even going to rule out redirection
I feel like hider is a better cop than VT cop tbh. In terms of subs

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
i gotta afk for awhile

basically the best thing i got from this discussion is melkor can be more scum than sk, achro is more sk than scum. can also potentially be town

and luka more scum than town

hunting sk is gonna be pain in the ass later if its not achro magic or melkor

i think i shud really leave the thread or fold and get myself yeeted and let yall handle the rest. my pov is too cloudy

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member

aurelian shud be day 1 policied every game he plays like this again. kinda had enough of it

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
Ultra
Magic
Abolish the 19th Amendment
Emil

Luka
Nibel

Secondary PoE:

The Orca
Hime

OLU
Fang

Primary PoE:

Achro
RDK
Melkor
Lethal

A couple elaborations:

- Magic's read on Lethal sounded ok to me but he already gave away what he reads him for Day 1, so I can see Lethal doubling down in his aggression

- Achro is townier than RDK/Melkor and if RDK flips town worth reconsideration for uh...day 1 reasons

- Fang has been so positively garbage I'm taking him off my own clear list as he may just have gotten redirected and is using it as license to do fuck all. That or he's just terrible. Probably the latter...but he hasn't done his typical town tells.

- OLU is a black hole. Orca and Hime both seem fine but I guess I could entertain some clever positioning there.

- Fuji would have to have taken the bizarre approach as scum of town clearing like 10+ players and seemed mostly accurate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back