Game Ranked Grand Theft Auto Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 9 VC2 New

Rugrat

Caldust
Orca you played like a moron

vote achro

If it's Nibel then it is what it is, but you(achro) have been sussed all game by everyone and legit just snuck by. You were a vote away when lethal was lynched. Rather not lose to you when you've basically just sat back and watched while not voting or doing anything.

Even in this phase you're not really pushing for a conclusion. Just defending your self

Vote Lynch Achro
Vote Count:

Achro - 2

Nibel: Achro
Magic: Achro

18.5 hours remain. 3 to lynch

Magic

Resplendent
Also the play might be to not kill anyone today and hope something good happens over night.

Especially if it's 1 indi 1 mafia left
If there's only 2 town left this situation would fuck town and I think you know that.

If there's just one vote it gets easier to swing a wagon as you need only one vote to quick lynch.

Magic

Resplendent
this is lylo for sure, so I prefer to be sure the three of us are on the same page
Ultra, luka, ekko, orca, and others were on the same page about it too. We just always lynched someone else and despite thst he's never really impacted the game while just taking a back seat to the action to basically survive. He keeps saying he wouldn't do that as nontown but that's just wifom at this point.

Magic

Resplendent
There's a world where it could be nibel or if there's two nontown left it would have to be Nibel but if achro wins while having had near lynches all game I'd be much more gut wrenched than nibel that essentially just coasted by(no offense nibel).

Chairman Nibel

Breath of the Wild
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him
There's a world where it could be nibel or if there's two nontown left it would have to be Nibel but if achro wins while having had near lynches all game I'd be much more gut wrenched than nibel that essentially just coasted by(no offense nibel).
Don't worry bro, we are in the victory world

Magic

Resplendent
Like rushing through days at end game is how town loses games. I was trying tovsee if I could find orca through discussion but nope let's Speed hammer.

Can't fix stupid tbh lol
But you're focus throughout hasn't been trying to find people as town as much as defending yourself from all and any suspicion. Even toward the end there your main priority was just self defense

Magic

Resplendent
Well, because I am town. But same something as I just said. Why do I not kill the clears here? Lol
Mate sounds like you're just pushing wifom.

In the time you spent discussing you didn't once even propose who you have as most likely as the nontown. You just asked aurelian and nibel who they'd go after other than yourself.

I understand wanting late game discussion but that isn't what you're doing. You're just asking others what they would go which would build momentum to that potential lynch. By not proposing anyone yourself you're avoiding making enemies, which as you've been doing since the jump, is self serving.

Magic

Resplendent
If aurelian was one of the final nontown he would have just hammered so that just clears him further without waiting.

@Aurelian

You catching up or can you hammer?

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
If Nibel is scum then he's played a masterful game considering earlier in the game when Gad was on the gallows he wanted or at least portrayed he wanted to hammer him there to someone who was asking to hold off from ending the day phase

So I'm sorry if you actually are town Achro but you are the odd man out here

[Vote Lynch Achro]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back