Game Ranked Grand Theft Auto Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Resplendent
If Nibel is scum then he's played a masterful game considering earlier in the game when Gad was on the gallows he wanted or at least portrayed he wanted to hammer him there to someone who was asking to hold off from ending the day phase

So I'm sorry if you actually are town Achro but you are the odd man out here

[Vote Lynch Achro]
Fuji also looked incredibly town and especially in the way he tried mediating the ultra/myself situation early in the game.

If both Nibel and achro were scum then we were boned anyways so gg aurelian

Chairman Nibel

Breath of the Wild
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him
@Rugrat

wojak_PNG109604.png

Rugrat

Caldust
A lynch has been reached

If Nibel is scum then he's played a masterful game considering earlier in the game when Gad was on the gallows he wanted or at least portrayed he wanted to hammer him there to someone who was asking to hold off from ending the day phase

So I'm sorry if you actually are town Achro but you are the odd man out here

[Vote Lynch Achro]
Vote Count:

Achro - 3

Nibel: Achro
Magic: Achro
Fang: Achro

End Game - Night 9 New

Rugrat

Caldust
END GAME - NIGHT 9

Fang was iced

th

Sweet - Vanilla Townie - GTA 3D Universe Aligned

You are the loyal leader of the Grove Street families, but your power is your leadership and so your power is your vote.

As was Nibel

th

Misty - 3 shot roleblocker - GTA 3D Universe Aligned

You are Liberty City's favourite prostitute and have the ability to use your charm to block a player from using a role that night

The winner was:

th

Niko Bellic - Serial Killer/Bodyguard - Independent Aligned

You are Niko Bellic, the iconic face of GTA and the star of GTA 4. You are the serial killer. Due to your handy self-defence skills you also have bodyguard traits. You can either choose to kill or bodyguard someone on any given night. In addition; Johnny Klebitz on the mafia team can win with you, however he does not know your identity beyond he can win with Niko Bellic the serial killer (and you also have to be alive at end game).

You win when all threats to your alignment are eliminated.

Thanks for playing all and well done in particular to Magic, Hime, Haza and Ultra. Also appreciate Flower, Fuji and Ratchet for assisting with the hosting duties too.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
1. Boobies
2. Emil
3. Polar Bear
4. Sky
5. Magic

6. The Orca
7. Lethal

9. Abolish the 19th Amendment
10. Gaddamnit
11. Luka
12. RDK
13. One Last Username
14. Flower
15. Fujishiro
16. Aurelian

17. Achromatic
18. Alco

20. hime

yall r actually trolling if fuji doesnt receive an award for this post alone btw. this was in day 2 mind you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back