Game Ranked Grand Theft Auto Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Resplendent
Achro was right
He was. You and aurelian wanted his blood for phases and I knew you couldn't resist.

You also weren't technically confirmed so I knew he'd consider going there.

Olu disliked rushing and im impatient. Luka might have gone along with achro's idea to no lynch which could have fucked me.

Chairman Nibel

Breath of the Wild
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him
He was. You and aurelian wanted his blood for phases and I knew you couldn't resist.

You also weren't technically confirmed so I knew he'd consider going there.

Olu disliked rushing and im impatient. Luka might have gone along with achro's idea to no lynch which could have fucked me.
Pushing against Achro was the right thing to do here

Magic

Resplendent
gg @Magic , well played and deserved
sorry abt the spite, do regret it
I liked the L music.

Your final two posts also helped me as you confirmed you guys never rolecopped me as serial killer making your entire case moot if someone wanted to argue it was due to tmi. You also let me know you were the last scum so I knew to start shooting. I honestly thought there was one more hence why I went after you that day phase.

And in your final post you said you weren't sure if I was sk so ya lol. I was aware scum would be demoralized from the lack of night kills and how long the game would be going but if I helped kill the game would have either reached a state where town was fucked and the game was unsolvable due to inactives or I would have shot in poe making the game too solvable. Wanted to keep it relatively balanced throughout.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Lynching Achro before he could even respond was inexcusable. You don't quick hammer in lylo. The correct play would have been a No Lynch, too.

Magic

Resplendent
aurelian u gave us hope here

have u read the part where hime claimed copping the sk as a full bodyguard yet?
I, too, like believing in the idea that having tmi means scum NEVER EVER lies and that she was definitely telling the truth.

Or we can go look at the fact rdk gave you the answer before dying and you made no use of it either.

No reason to attack your fellow townies. I was lucky to have so many clears in my favour.

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
Achro being lynched before he could even really start working on LyLo should probably be more frustrating than it is, both the townies involved know better yet here we are. Probably credit to Magic for that but JFC.

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
No reason to attack your fellow townies.
The effort, in particular from Aurelian, I think deserves criticism. Ekko and Ultra had 3000 posts between them, it's more than a little disappointing to see that undermined because of that. Not criticising the conclusion, but the effort, that needs to be better. Nibel too, not good enough.

Magic

Resplendent
Achro being lynched before he could even really start working on LyLo should probably be more frustrating than it is, both the townies involved know better yet here we are. Probably credit to Magic for that but JFC.
Well Ya, both wanted him dead for 3+ phases. OLU and luka were the ones that liked extended phases.

Achro was good all game but it was weird how passive he was. Like I definitely understand, logically, why he was passive and why he thought it wasn't best to interject but I think it would have looked better for him to be more assertive even if he was unsure.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I, too, like believing in the idea that having tmi means scum NEVER EVER lies and that she was definitely telling the truth.

Or we can go look at the fact rdk gave you the answer before dying and you made no use of it either.

No reason to attack your fellow townies. I was lucky to have so many clears in my favour.
i had u as sk the whole game after d2 so i dont need rdk to give me answers. the guy kept rambling about arson and whatnot

will say my last post was terrible tho, hedged my bets on the wrong side due to inability to find hime scum at the time, and moved u to town solely due to being our only claimed protective role

i think adding u to the track list and tracking u was definitely a good usage and justified

Magic

Resplendent
The effort, in particular from Aurelian, I think deserves criticism. Ekko and Ultra had 3000 posts between them, it's more than a little disappointing to see that undermined because of that. Not criticising the conclusion, but the effort, that needs to be better. Nibel too, not good enough.

That's fair.

Ekko/ultra spammed the thread by arguing with me and made it unreadable for everyone else which is exactly what I was going for as others not reading the thread mean they'd just not play properly and be in poe forever.

Like if it was 2700 posts of pure solving that's great. But it was about 1800 posts of calling me washed, saying I'm shit, and both of them saying the exact same thing to my posts. At times I wouldn't even respond and they'd say the same thing 3x. Town need to he self aware when they're clogging the thread(I did the same thing last game and in xmas so I understand it happens but when two people are doing it on day 2 it makes the game unreadable.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Well Ya, both wanted him dead for 3+ phases. OLU and luka were the ones that liked extended phases.

Achro was good all game but it was weird how passive he was. Like I definitely understand, logically, why he was passive and why he thought it wasn't best to interject but I think it would have looked better for him to be more assertive even if he was unsure.
This is how he plays as Town. He isn't the type to lead nor does he really want that I think. In the Mash people were also calling him out for it, but it was fine. Hope he plays more here, he's a great addition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back