Game Ranked Grand Theft Auto Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
I liked the L music.

Your final two posts also helped me as you confirmed you guys never rolecopped me as serial killer making your entire case moot if someone wanted to argue it was due to tmi. You also let me know you were the last scum so I knew to start shooting. I honestly thought there was one more hence why I went after you that day phase.

And in your final post you said you weren't sure if I was sk so ya lol. I was aware scum would be demoralized from the lack of night kills and how long the game would be going but if I helped kill the game would have either reached a state where town was fucked and the game was unsolvable due to inactives or I would have shot in poe making the game too solvable. Wanted to keep it relatively balanced throughout.
we did rolecop u, u just invest differently based on ur night action that night lol

who did u think was the final scum(s) at the start of that phase?

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Well Ya, both wanted him dead for 3+ phases. OLU and luka were the ones that liked extended phases.

Achro was good all game but it was weird how passive he was. Like I definitely understand, logically, why he was passive and why he thought it wasn't best to interject but I think it would have looked better for him to be more assertive even if he was unsure.
ratchet disagrees with this, there was a discussion about it in dead chat

i fully agree ya

Magic

Resplendent
we did rolecop u, u just invest differently based on ur night action that night lol

who did u think was the final scum(s) at the start of that phase?
I know I invest differently based my night action.

Which is why on n3, when I had not claimed and was one of two people not to claim, I BGed myself instead of trying to kill as you guys would have got me as sk. Conveniently ekko tracked me that night too, which was lucky.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
That's fair.

Ekko/ultra spammed the thread by arguing with me and made it unreadable for everyone else which is exactly what I was going for as others not reading the thread mean they'd just not play properly and be in poe forever.

Like if it was 2700 posts of pure solving that's great. But it was about 1800 posts of calling me washed, saying I'm shit, and both of them saying the exact same thing to my posts. At times I wouldn't even respond and they'd say the same thing 3x. Town need to he self aware when they're clogging the thread(I did the same thing last game and in xmas so I understand it happens but when two people are doing it on day 2 it makes the game unreadable.

Nobody wants to spend 1000 posts stopping an Ekko mislynch, believe me

Emil

V.I.P. Member
tbh aurelian shud know magic claiming 4 usages is fishy. there hasnt been a game here with bodyguard having above 3 usages as far as i remember

but what happened happened. im pretty sure aurelian didnt read anything around magics claim and hime outing him

Magic

Resplendent
ratchet disagrees with this, there was a discussion about it in dead chat

i fully agree ya
Ratchet is too passive too.

If you're an excellent player you need to be assertive. Ultra is assertive. Even if he's wrong he's not losing based on the fact he didn't get his way or was passive when he should have been assertive. Better way to lose when you're as good as ratchet.

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
That's fair.

Ekko/ultra spammed the thread by arguing with me and made it unreadable for everyone else which is exactly what I was going for as others not reading the thread mean they'd just not play properly and be in poe forever.

Like if it was 2700 posts of pure solving that's great. But it was about 1800 posts of calling me washed, saying I'm shit, and both of them saying the exact same thing to my posts. At times I wouldn't even respond and they'd say the same thing 3x. Town need to he self aware when they're clogging the thread(I did the same thing last game and in xmas so I understand it happens but when two people are doing it on day 2 it makes the game unreadable.
Yeah, I mean I don't disagree really.

Magic

Resplendent
The most fishy thing about my claim was protecting flower

I'll never protect any of you over myself. None of you are worth it. No role, no player, nadda.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
That's fair.

i dont think that was a problem, we had a scum dying every cycle while doing that, well except d3 but funny enough it was the least active day

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
Ratchet is too passive too.

If you're an excellent player you need to be assertive. Ultra is assertive. Even if he's wrong he's not losing based on the fact he didn't get his way or was passive when he should have been assertive. Better way to lose when you're as good as ratchet.
How could I be more assertive day 1 though? I stuck to my read and asked for the lynch to he there. It's not for a lack of trying Magic, these people just refuse to listen to me.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
The most fishy thing about my claim was protecting flower

I'll never protect any of you over myself. None of you are worth it. No role, no player, nadda.
You slipped with that anyway as you said you don't buy anyone believing I was only 1 shot and I claimed Hider D2, so N2 you would never protect me as Hiders are protecting themselves.

Magic

Resplendent
well played @Magic you had me puffing steam at one point
Ya this was mostly about revenge until it looked like I could win.

For you revenge from last game after making me argue for 3 days.

For ekko, literally everything ever.

I found it fun. I knew both of you were town on day 2 and rugrat can confirm. My only misread early was achro and then later on I thought there was 2 scum and legit thought orca(or/and luca) were it.

The Orca

Antihero
@The Orca apologies for the flaming. You were onto me and I was just looking to discredit you. Nice catch mate and I hope your hand is healing well.
Screaming it from the mountaintops for no reason apparently lol.

I got to say you all need to stop giving SKs super town clear roles. It shouldn't be so easy for the SK to be cleared. That's 3 games I think here where the SK wins because they get auto cleared by their 2nd move being town. That or town needs to be more open minded lol

Magic

Resplendent
How could I be more assertive day 1 though? I stuck to my read and asked for the lynch to he there. It's not for a lack of trying Magic, these people just refuse to listen to me.
Language.

Demeanor.

Go beyond your personality. Be aggressive. I even joined your wagon(i never read your case but gad claiming like that made him scum).

I didn't read day 3 either. When ultra said I didn't read stuff I only legit missed 100 posts but after that there was too much filler.

I don't really enjoy being indy. There's no team dynamics and win isn't as fun as with a team.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor

I got to say you all need to stop giving SKs super town clear roles. It shouldn't be so easy for the SK to be cleared. That's 3 games I think here where the SK wins because they get auto cleared by their 2nd move being town. That or town needs to be more open minded lol

Agreed

And that's not to discredit Magic's play here, but I think because of the set up having no equivalent for town think a lot of players would have gone far with it

Magic

Resplendent

I had no investigation immunity and no bulletproof.

I'm aware it seems op to be the body guard but I was legit exposed to everything any time I chose to kill.

The Orca

Antihero
Agreed

And that's not to discredit Magic's play here, but I think because of the set up having no equivalent for town think a lot of players would have gone far with it
Yep. I think mafia having a jailer hurt in that regard as well. Maybe the SK should have been 1× commute and the commute, x shot body guard for town

@Magic played it perfectly

Fun game for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back