Game Ranked Grand Theft Auto Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Resplendent
@hime

similarly, you want to be aggressive. If you think im, or any good player or whatever, is nontown then you need to strike first. Your entire shtick was ruined by waiting and then me getting to you first.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Ya this was mostly about revenge until it looked like I could win.

For you revenge from last game after making me argue for 3 days.

For ekko, literally everything ever.

I found it fun. I knew both of you were town on day 2 and rugrat can confirm. My only misread early was achro and then later on I thought there was 2 scum and legit thought orca(or/and luca) were it.
lol why

The Orca

Antihero
I had no investigation immunity and no bulletproof.

I'm aware it seems op to be the body guard but I was legit exposed to everything any time I chose to kill.
Where I'm from SK usually has just kills and maybe a BP. You shouldn't have anything extra or be investproof imo. Definitely not a bodyguard when town has a 1 shot commute and a 2 shot suicide hider

Magic

Resplendent
You know that melkor game where you read nothing and then called me scum because I didn't want a third lynch despite being on the other two scum players immediately? Then never let it go while continuing not to read?

Yes. That.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Giving SKs such roles is fine. They have the hardest time and lowest win chance. It's just iffy when Town has no such type of role in the game. For example the SK in ToG was a Gunsmith, but Town had a Cop, so it was able to identify that as SK. Here Town had no protective role which made the claim very strong by itself. The Jailkeeper was basically not claimable because of the Roleblocker which is a dichotomy.

Magic played very well, but had it been a coaster instead I would be a bit pissed I think.

Magic

Resplendent
Not exactly true lol
I was immune to tracker and rolecop only if bodyguarding. Meaning if I shot I was exposed. Every other sk on here had either been flat out investigation immune or given a 1 shot bulletproof or both.

Also it's REALLY REALLY REALLY lame of you guys to use 3 investigation roles on me in about 3 phases. This isn't unique to just this game either. Lazy ass play.

Rugrat

Caldust
Screaming it from the mountaintops for no reason apparently lol.

I got to say you all need to stop giving SKs super town clear roles. It shouldn't be so easy for the SK to be cleared. That's 3 games I think here where the SK wins because they get auto cleared by their 2nd move being town. That or town needs to be more open minded lol
Town needs to be better plain and simple lol.

SK’s having additional roles is fairly common. They basically all have 1 shot BP, so giving an SK a BG is just a variant on that. He could still be role copped as SK when he killed, wouldn’t get a false positive from the hider and could be tracked or watched making kills (or even BG’ing himself on nights when there are targets he should have protected others).

Emil

V.I.P. Member
You know that melkor game where you read nothing and then called me scum because I didn't want a third lynch despite being on the other two scum players immediately? Then never let it go while continuing not to read?

Yes. That.
really? the game that ended with our victory in day 3 lol

what can i say, opposing the duel was anti town. kinda like u opposing me getting claims from RDK and alco in day 2 this game. both anti town actions. it was justified here cuz u were serial, but unfortunately u were town there

Magic

Resplendent
really? the game that ended with our victory in day 3 lol

what can i say, opposing the duel was anti town. kinda like u opposing me getting claims from RDK and alco in day 2 this game. both anti town. it was justified here cuz u were serial, but unfortunately u were town there
I'd also have been against that.

Stop outing roles for no reason then being shocked nontown can maneuver around them easily.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member

SK’s having additional roles is fairly common. They basically all have 1 shot BP, so giving an SK a BG is just a variant on that. He could still be role copped as SK when he killed, wouldn’t get a false positive from the hider and could be tracked or watched making kills (or even BG’ing himself on nights when there are targets he should have protected others).
Uhhhh...my role only stated HD Universe aligned tho. Wasn't the SK excluded in any case?

The Orca

Antihero

Will always disagree. That's also why they win so much here. Town is at the disadvantage when they get basically auto cleared by additional moves

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I'd also have been against that.

Stop outing roles for no reason then being shocked nontown can maneuver around them easily.
nibba we r asking NON TOWNS to claim over here

anywhoose ggs m8, well played. best indie victory in the site so far

Magic

Resplendent
Yall need to leave lethal alone.

Poyser, Gram, ratchet, and ultra can't read the man. If they say to lynch him don't listen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back