Game Ranked Grand Theft Auto Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rugrat

Caldust
Uhhhh...my role only stated HD Universe aligned tho. Wasn't the SK excluded in any case?
it wasn’t a false positive - HD Aligned were mafia and that was made clear in the PM. You can make a case he had some immunity, but that certainly shouldn’t have written him off as being the SK.
Will always disagree. That's also why they win so much here. Town is at the disadvantage when they get basically auto cleared by additional moves
I’ve never seen an SK win here.

what auto clear did he have, other than a lateral move on the standard BP variant?

Magic

Resplendent
@Ratchet I do understand your frustration but most of us are compromising here.

My town reads continuously get mislynched because people want something more substantial from a town read even if something more substantial isn't required. That's just as, if not more, frustrating as not getting your primary scum read because it does nothing to help my poe.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
@hime

similarly, you want to be aggressive. If you think im, or any good player or whatever, is nontown then you need to strike first. Your entire shtick was ruined by waiting and then me getting to you first.
Had classes earlier so no time to properly sit down to make a case until I did

The Orca

Antihero
it wasn’t a false positive - HD Aligned were mafia and that was made clear in the PM. You can make a case he had some immunity, but that certainly shouldn’t have written him off as being the SK.

I’ve never seen an SK win here.

what auto clear did he have, other than a lateral move on the standard BP variant?
Bodyguard with no town equivalent. Did you read the game? I was the only one besides mafia to not auto clear him from it and everyone was saying I was scum for trying to get him lynched

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
I'm still proud of that list (wouldn't have gotten to SK Magic, but yeah):

18 players:

Watson, Polar (confirmed)
Magic (confirmed unless GF, 99% just confirmed)
Flower (Ik I‘m Town).

14 left.

4-5 scum, which means 9 Townies in the rest.

Fuji, Orca I think we can exclude.

7 left.

Achro, Luka probably also Town.

5 left.

10 players:

Sky, Alco, RDK, Hime, Ekko, Ultra, Fang, Gad, OLU, Lethal.

Reads on these players:

OLU: Think he might just be Town, he seems overall too clueless, too.
Sky: Think she‘s just Town, too. Was also very aggro towards Ultra at SoD.

Ekko, Ultra, RDK, Gad, Lethal, Alco, Fang, Hime.

Unless I‘m wrong somewhere the scum team should be here ^.
If only I stuck to my reads more :life .

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
Wasn't he like 2 shot BP, mafia night skip, and something else lmao
That's nuts
No one looked at legacies of people dying early for some reason.
Probably bc people just thought I was killed bc of my claim. I also don't think you can rely too much on legacies, but you can certainly use them as a tool
And Strongman, but yes lol.
Thats even more nuts lol

Rugrat

Caldust
Bodyguard with no town equivalent. Did you read the game? I was the only one besides mafia to not auto clear him from it and everyone was saying I was scum for trying to get him lynched
Roleblocker is what I’d consider protective. Scum had the jailer; town had the roleblocker. Very parallel.

Shouldn’t your criticism be directed at the other players, if you were able to work it out; mafia were able to work it out - but the rest didn’t?

Luka

Polarized Noob
I was immune to tracker and rolecop only if bodyguarding. Meaning if I shot I was exposed. Every other sk on here had either been flat out investigation immune or given a 1 shot bulletproof or both.

Also it's REALLY REALLY REALLY lame of you guys to use 3 investigation roles on me in about 3 phases. This isn't unique to just this game either. Lazy ass play.
lazy play ≠ bad play imho

The Orca

Antihero
Roleblocker is what I’d consider protective. Scum had the jailer; town had the roleblocker. Very parallel.

Shouldn’t your criticism be directed at the other players, if you were able to work it out; mafia were able to work it out - but the rest didn’t?
I think 95% of people don't consider roleblock protective and in the same class as bodyguard.

It's like giving the SK a cop role imo, no counterclaim and they are cleared by the masses

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
Language.

Demeanor.

Go beyond your personality. Be aggressive. I even joined your wagon(i never read your case but gad claiming like that made him scum).
I don't really agree with this. I'm not going to sell something as a 100% guaranteed lynch. At some point, it's up to people to listen IMO. If I lay out my arguments and you agree with it, it should be enough, I shouldn't need to demand votes or mass tag or any of that silliness. And yes it's frustrating because it happens every town game. If someone can't follow unless I make demands of them to do so then they're pretty worthless as a player imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back