Game Ranked Grand Theft Auto Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
Town needs to be better plain and simple lol.

SK’s having additional roles is fairly common. They basically all have 1 shot BP, so giving an SK a BG is just a variant on that. He could still be role copped as SK when he killed, wouldn’t get a false positive from the hider and could be tracked or watched making kills (or even BG’ing himself on nights when there are targets he should have protected others).

Town didn't have any equivalent to BG, which was very unusual - don't think we had a game in recorded history without something like that.

Even though it's allowed it was one of those situations where I had to weigh my paranoia against a 95% chance that a spade was just a spade. Usually when town questions PR claims under similar circumstances it's a backfire.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
I don't really agree with this. I'm not going to sell something as a 100% guaranteed lynch. At some point, it's up to people to listen IMO. If I lay out my arguments and you agree with it, it should be enough, I shouldn't need to demand votes or mass tag or any of that silliness. And yes it's frustrating because it happens every town game. If someone can't follow unless I make demands of them to do so then they're pretty worthless as a player imo.
Working with you was great for a day btw.

Magic

Resplendent
I don't really agree with this. I'm not going to sell something as a 100% guaranteed lynch. At some point, it's up to people to listen IMO. If I lay out my arguments and you agree with it, it should be enough, I shouldn't need to demand votes or mass tag or any of that silliness. And yes it's frustrating because it happens every town game. If someone can't follow unless I make demands of them to do so then they're pretty worthless as a player imo.
Ya but that's a personality thing

When no one listened to me despite me being right all the time in like 2012 I just started saying I'm 100% right and lynch me if I'm wrong. I still do that at times. It's ridiculous to need to go to that extent but it is what it is.

And mind you you type up and present arguments in a very logical and straight forward thinking way which appeals to most people. People often don't agree with my "Sky being self conscious in this way means she's town", "Lethal is never this aggro as scum", etc. I have checked it against games and tracked and it I'd generally always right and yet it's dismissed because people don't like it.

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
Ya but that's a personality thing

When no one listened to me despite me being right all the time in like 2012 I just started saying I'm 100% right and lynch me if I'm wrong. I still do that at times. It's ridiculous to need to go to that extent but it is what it is.

And mind you you type up and present arguments in a very logical and straight forward thinking way which appeals to most people. People often don't agree with my "Sky being self conscious in this way means she's town", "Lethal is never this aggro as scum", etc. I have checked it against games and tracked and it I'd generally always right and yet it's dismissed because people don't like it.
That's the thing that gets me the most. They tend to agree with my arguments as I intentionally write it in a way for them to follow and it's still not enough. 1 townie other than me voted Gad all of Day 1 Magic. I guarantee you not a single player could present their issues with what I was saying beyond "but it's Gad", as if that even covers what I was arguing. Like at some point there is nothing else for me to do, it's not the strength of the cases and it's not the way I'm presenting them. I suspect it's because they think I'm not worth listening to over someone they like more hence why I just get drowned out. I'm usually very active so it's not like my presence is an issue either. I feel like I do everything right from every angle and it never seems to be enough.

DoflaMihawk

Paramount
Still undefeated

28491e127b879941c315308ea9a64e3c.gif

Ratchet

Resplendent
Advisor
2 Townies voted Gad with you, AM and me.
I forgot about AM, I thought he only had 5. My point is more or less the same though, there was equal town to scum/non-town on the wagon which is just abysmal from town. Some that scum read me (Achro) I fully understand because why would you follow a scum read. But the rest have legitimately 0 excuse and it's in large part why I don't want to suffer any complaints about town losing to a bodyguard serial. They/we don't deserve the win.

Magic

Resplendent
That's the thing that gets me the most. They tend to agree with my arguments as I intentionally write it in a way for them to follow and it's still not enough. 1 townie other than me voted Gad all of Day 1 Magic. I guarantee you not a single player could present their issues with what I was saying beyond "but it's Gad", as if that even covers what I was arguing. Like at some point there is nothing else for me to do, it's not the strength of the cases and it's not the way I'm presenting them. I suspect it's because they think I'm not worth listening to over someone they like more hence why I just get drowned out. I'm usually very active so it's not like my presence is an issue either. I feel like I do everything right from every angle and it never seems to be enough.
Well ya, they listen to God reads.

Which I don't believe in whatsoever. I tend to read people perfectly for like 5-8 games then I lose track of their meta or they just do something I don't expect.

Except lethal. My man has been the same way for 5 years but again I don't tend to tie myself to the idea I can read anyone well as that just limits you as scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back