• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Hand writing

Delta Shell

Preeminent
Does anyone still write by hand, perhaps a journal or something else?

I've been keeping a journal recently but damn, my handwriting is atrocious and it genuinely feels difficult to write with a pen after a while.

Last edited:

Mariko

Does any still write by hand, perhaps a journal or something else?

I've been keeping a journal recently but damn, my handwriting is atrocious and it genuinely feels difficult to write with a pen after a while.

You here bro! Zehaha!

My hand-writing is cool af. Don't care if ppl can't read me.

What matters is being original. Like a doctor.

jane

queen of the losers.
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
yeah i feel that. i don't keep a journal or anything but it's easy for me to tell that my handwriting has gone to shit since being out of school. i envy people with cool handwriting.

i've noticed a strange phenomenon where left handed person frequently have cool handwriting

Delta Shell

Preeminent
You here bro! Zehaha!

My hand-writing is cool af. Don't care if ppl can't read me.

What matters is being original. Like a doctor.
I'm herrrrree (I only knew it existed today hahah).

I definitely could have been a doctor. On handwriting only. Smarts is questionable.

Delta Shell

Preeminent
yeah i feel that. i don't keep a journal or anything but it's easy for me to tell that my handwriting has gone to shit since being out of school. i envy people with cool handwriting.

i've noticed a strange phenomenon where left handed person frequently have cool handwriting
Do you think that's something to do with being more creative (if I've not made that up).

jane

queen of the losers.
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
Do you think that's something to do with being more creative (if I've not made that up).
always thought it might have to do with how they have to write in a different direction than right handed people. but i'm no scientist

Sassy

Preeminent
V.I.P. Member
I haven't in long time but I'm picking up writing again I do really enjoy it. Use to write fanfictions all the time including a fanfic of everyone in the Alley. Writing is pretty soothing especially hand writing too.

E

Example

Unconfirmed
The presence of mobile phones and portable computers (laptops, tablets) made it such that writing things by hand isn't really a necessary skill to have anymore.

Unless you're in college and you still have to use your pen, pencil, and notebook for taking notes or something.

If I want to get my handwriting skills back into full gear again, I just write up all of the lowercase & uppercase letters (starting from A to Z) until my hands get used to writing the letters properly again.

Back