Hollow Knight Discussion, Feats & Analysis

@Papa Nier Does any individual character have control over the Dream Realm? I remember the Dream Realm being described as endless.
I think the Higher Beings, the Moth Tribe, and the Godseekers do. Maybe even the Dreamers.

Unn created the Mosskin and the vegetation of Greenpath from her dream.
Greenpath Lore Tablet: The greater mind once dreamed of leaf and cast these caverns so.
In every bush and every vine the mind of Unn reveals itself to us.
The Green Children walked from the dream unto these lands.
Here we now shall wait, patient, for the call to return.

The Radiance created the Moth Tribe who have the power to shape dreams.
Seer (Returning with 2400 Essence): The folk of my tribe were born from a light. Light similar to Essence, similar to that powerful blade, though much brighter still.

The Moth Tribe eventually began to forget about The Radiance who in return began to appear in all the citizens of Hallownest's dreams and infecting them.
Seer (Returning with 2400 Essence): How fickle my ancestors must have been. They forsook the light that spawned them. Turned their backs to it... Forgot it even. And so this kingdom was born from that betrayal. But the memories of that ancient light still lingered, hush whispers of faith... Until all of Hallownest began to dream of that forgotten light.

This seems to imply that The Pale King transported his White Palace into the Dream Realm.
Relic Seeker Lemm (King's Idol Third Dialogue): Have you visited the remnants of his palace? It's down below this city, in the bedrock of the kingdom. Must've been an impressive sight in its time. Now there's nothing left. It's a strange thing though. There are no signs of conflict around the area. It's as though the whole place just vanished.
Bz9ssxT.jpg

The Dream Realm and the Nightmare Realm used to be one realm but was split into their own realms.
Nightmare King Grimm Hunter's Journal: The expanse of dream in past was split, One realm now must stay apart,

The Nightmare's Heart is considered the deepest power of the Nightmare Realm.
Nightmare King Grimm (Godhome Battle Dream Nail): Deepest power... the Heart...

Back